Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Premier riders: "Got Premier" in your signature? :
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah!! I am not a traitor!!! You just asked me too late. Don't worry, I will be going back and forth to say what's up
Dave W
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Rochester

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foos? Crying or Very sad What the heck is that? Sheesh, she's a double up C team rider for a few weeks and all of a sudden we're all "foos". OK, well...... just because I suck doesn't mean you have to rip on me about it. Get a grip Zee. Don't forget your roots now that you're a big shot. Laughing

Not that I really have anything to do with Zee's roots, but... you know what I mean.

Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zee is my hero!! I will gladly be one of her "foos". Wink
Zee
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa dude, "foos" is NOT a derogatory term. What the?? It's what I use to refer to my buddies, ya know... friends. chill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dave W
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Rochester

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Zee, I was only half serious. Or was it just a quarter.... Hmmmm, can't remember now. Anyways....... Talk to you later. Foos. Confused Nope, sorry. It's just not working for me.
Zee
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: yoo hoo Reply with quote

Phew *sighs! Hahaha.

Premier135Chick, yes I know who it is Wink Probably won't be going to the boat show, I am working 40/wk and taking 18 units in school and am either snowboarding or wakeboarding like every weekend. Gotta take advantage of my free time when I can! I'll shoot you an email though, talk to ya!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Zee. I know how busy you are. No worries. Hope to hear from you soon. Would love to catch up with you. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: