Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Premier riders: "Got Premier" in your signature? :
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Balls?? ... def a question for old nik there
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys give themselves a bad image. Complimenting a female and her body is actually a good thing. I welcome compliments with open arms. I would rather hear, "Damn she is hot" rather then "God Dayum, that's one ugly biotch." Wink

Now love me for my mind and not my body, dang it!
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, premier....
this thread took a wierd turn in your direction. Hahahaha Laughing
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea I think the turn started with me checkin u out dear
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RUSSIAN
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: NOR*CAL

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got premier Twisted Evil
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man crzy; you are all over the place today....going for a record?
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that is kind of weird
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea I guess I am ... I didnt even realize it but I have dropped over 200 posts today ........ I started at school and I had 88 I think
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 14, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crzy:
you are a freak of nature....
Nik

City: Maui, Hawaii

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premier135Chick wrote:
Guys give themselves a bad image. Complimenting a female and her body is actually a good thing. I welcome compliments with open arms. I would rather hear, "Damn she is hot" rather then "God Dayum, that's one ugly biotch." Wink

Now love me for my mind and not my body, dang it!
Thinking that way isn't going to get you what you really want, Premier. If you tell guys to love you for your body, they'll use your body and move on once they get what they want.

I don't understand you. You say guys give themselves a bad image, yet you tell them it's OK to use your body. Then you have the nerve to tell them to love your mind and not your body. Whaaaaaaat?

It's not fair for you to say that guys give themselves a bad image. I'm a guy, but I don't go around treating women like objects. If anything, I do just the opposite. Why? Because I'm so sick of watching "guys" play the ladies. Talk, use, hurt. That's exactly what "guys" do. Believe it or not, there really are guys out there who don't act like the "guys" that give the rest of us a bad name. Either you've been living a party life far too long to remember what it feels like to be real, or you're just too blind to realize what's really out there because you let the players get you first. Confused

I think the only reason "girls" allow "guys" to play them is because they're living in the moment. They think it's what they really want. But in reality - deep, deep, deep down inside, they know it's not REALLY what they want. Some realize that right away, some not until after high school, some not until after college, some not until they're 40 years old, and some - well, some experience death before they get the chance to see anything.

Don't forget what's important to you, Premier. I'm not here to be critical, I'm just trying to help. I've talked about this a million times to many, many different people. Some understand and get what they truly want, while others don't understand and don't get what they truly want.

And for you "guys" who think I'm a weak little girl follower, please understand that all of my opinions come from what *I* believe to be true. My girlfriend, family, and close girl/guy friends all know what it means to be true to themselves. I have them. They are all I will ever need. I don't need people from the internet to satisfy my beliefs... especially if they don't bother to /inhale/ my text (I'm sure I would get a very different reaction from all of you if we were discussing this in person). I say the things that I say as a favor to whoever I believe deserves my time. It's not easy for me to give my time away like that, but I do it anyway because I really do care about other people. In a way I wish I could stop worrying about everyone else because 95% of the time there seems to be zero returns. But when that other 5% comes rolling around - to me it's WELL worth the agony that I force myself to go through.

Most of you are going to read this post and immediately assume things about me. That's fine. Think whatever you like, but please don't throw your images down for other people to see. Let them create their own. I'm as normal as anyone else here, I just seem to have many opinions in this subject. I'm 19 and have been living it up in Maui, Hawaii my entire life (I do travel a lot, though). I love boating and of course wakeboarding. That's why I'm here. My first impression probably isn't all that great, but people seem to have a hard time turning away once they get to understand me, which I admit can sometimes take some time. Lol.

Anyway, it's late and I have class tomorrow. I'm going to sleep. Night.

Last edited by Nik on Jan 15, 2003 4:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Weirdophobia
Criminal
Criminal

City: Hangö, Finland

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was a long one He He
Dave W
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Rochester

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well apparently Nik has some thoughts about the issue. Nik, I agree with the generall gist of what you're saying, but the way you said it kind of comes across a little funky. Either way, I'm impressed that you actually took the time to write it out. I got tired of trying to do stuff like that a long time ago. I don't think it's laziness though. I just got frustrated because I got to a point and realized that on issues like that (and politics), people usually get pretty set in their ways and won't actually listen to what you say half the time. Props to you for keeping up the positive attitude though.

Zee-- Was I just not in the right forums or have you been absent from wakeboarder.com for a while? Either way, good to hear from you. So you're back to the stylish wakeskating profile pic. As much as your other one was a sweet grab, I think I like this one better. So did anything ever come of that possible Double Up sponsorship? Question

Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well nik I may poke fun at u abd everything but I respect the answer u gave there .... It seems like I was talkin about a picture and u were talkin about way more ... I just didnt see how I was giving other guys a bad image for acknowledgin that premier was a hott lady ... and I am not one of those guys that just use gurls for sex .... I am just not like that I think thats wrong .... well maybe Im just not understandin where u are comein from but thats what I got from the whole thing .... But I still dont see what the big deal is about me seein a hott gurl and sayin somethin about it .. are u sayin that u beleive that u should not notice how other people look at all my man
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I feel like I just went to church for the day...... Laughing Laughing
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well at least it was a good message u know
JRock*Girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not how/if you write it, its how you ride it Very Happy
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nik-My last comment was actually quite sarcastic and supposed to be funny. Of course I don't want guys to only like me for what I look like, duh! Why do you think I am STILL single? Waiting for Mr. Right not Mr. Right Now..
bluefish86
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Ottawa

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap nik, you're post's soooo long. I pasted it into word to do a word count, and it's 633 words long. You must really be passonate about this. You shouldn't take life so seriously, but it's your opinion and I won't make fun of you because of it...
Zee
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave W.: yeah I got the hookup now Smile I just put that one back in my profile b/c I didn't feel like resizing the other, heh. Haven't posted in a while... been busy busy busy!
Nik

City: Maui, Hawaii

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish86 wrote:
Holy crap nik, you're post's soooo long. I pasted it into word to do a word count, and it's 633 words long. You must really be passonate about this. You shouldn't take life so seriously, but it's your opinion and I won't make fun of you because of it...
Heh, I don't take life seriously, trust me on that one... If anything, I probably don't take life serious enough. I'm one of those "whatevah" type of people. Smile But when it comes to issues like this, I admit I do take them very seriously... probably because I believe in my opinions so much.

Crzy, don't worry - we're cool. Hehe. I'm just glad you took the time to hear me out.
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ne time nik ... ne time
hprliteguy4887

City: Crystal Beach, FL

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how bout everyone comes up with somethin original????
Dave W
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Rochester

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zee, so exactly how hooked up are you? And what board are you going to be riding? If you get your hands on the new Greg Nelson model let me know how it rides. Sounds like it should be really nice. Congrats I guess? Is that appropriate?
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave:
I ride the new Nelson 138. The new shape is on fire.
-very fast into the wake
-huge pop
-solid, yet soft landings
-nice and loose
I could'nt ask for anything more! Try one if you have the chance!
Zee
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm gonna get the Nelson 135 pretty soon, but as of right now I'm still on Collin 136 from a couple years ago.
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zee:
you're gonna love it! It's nelson's best shape yet.....IMHO. Wink
billm
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: TX

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the way my premier rides but im not that proud whats next a tatoo? Rolling Eyes

Lata

Bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spacetoaster
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw Premier! Got pot?
RUSSIAN
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: NOR*CAL

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice profile pic zee. I don't see to many girls on skates around here. congrats on the d-up hook-up
Zee
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, wakeskating is fun mmmmmmmmmmmm'kay?
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z-Do you work for DoubleUp or are you a sponsored rider?
Zee
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: why is this so important? Reply with quote

I don't work for Doubleup. There are different levels of sponsorship and I get hooked up on one of those levels, don't expect to see me in any videos or ads though, hehehe. Does that clear it up for you foos?
BigTimer
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Rockford, MI

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Zee?

Smokin'
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it Zee and congrats. Email me on how you are doing!! You know who this is don't ya? Wink

You going to the boat show next week in Pleasanton? I will be helping out in the DoubleUp booth.
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P:
And the Boss Booth............trader!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: