Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

wakefest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakejunkeygirl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: saint petersburg florida

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: wakefest Reply with quote

hey girls...we need lotsa representation out at wakefest august 2nd and 3rd....come out,,i only have 3 other girls i ride with..would love to expand the circle!!!

info at: my husbands site with great links: www.420empire.com
visit my site at www.angisimpson.com

WaterSports West & Hyperlite Amateur
St Pete Wake-Fest
Wakeboard Tournament August 2 & 3, 2003

Rules and Schedule
Where: Holiday Inn Sunspree.
Directions: from St Pete take I-275 south to Skyway drive exit. head east and make 1st right, resort is on the left. From South take I-275 over Skyway bridge go over last bridge (Dick Meisner ) exit on to Skyway lane, resort is on your right.
When: August 2, 2003
Registration 7-8:00 am click here for registration form
First rider in at 8:30am
Lunch 12:30-1:30
Event ends around 5:00pm.
August 3, 2003
9:00am Wakeboard, Wake-skate and Wake-surfer free demonstrations and seminars, watch the best rider show off their skills.
What classes will compete: age groups will be announced for the following classes:
novice(no inverts), intermediate (up to 4 inverts), advanced (over 4 inverts), Outlaw (like a pro.)
Competition will be limited to first 50 entries, each novice entrant will get a total of 3 falls, intermediate thru outlaw 2 falls, scoring will be based on one round of competition, organizer may run more rounds if time allows.
It's free to watch the competition, open to everyone bring a chair and set up along the seawall or beach. You can bring your boat and meet the wakeriding public.
Liability waivers must be signed. If under 18 a parent or guardian must sign the form. click here for registration form
Entry fee is $30 this includes competition, awards, tournament tee shirt, prizes and lunch, rules as follows:
Event is limited to first 50 entries **We will ski one round per class, a final round may be added. **Any rider may be disqualified at any time for any unsportsmanlike conduct. **All riders must check in between 7am and 7:50 am. **The order of competition is as follows: novice, intermediate, advanced, outlaw** All riders must wear life vest and avoid obstacles on course.**Only one competitor is allowed at pickup area at a time, when your name is called go to the beach launch area and wait, beach crew will tell you when to come aboard, if you need your own rope have a larks head in hand to give to pin man, tell driver name, division, speed and left or right double up then have fun.**Each rider gets 2 falls and will be picked up by the event tow boat, on 3rd fall the chase boat will pick you up, and your set is over. At end of run please drop off near beach (not on it) and walk up. Please step lightly as bottom may be sharp we will lay a mat into the water for protection. **Universal sign for needing help is waving hands over head, ok sign is with hand touching top of head.**See diagram of site for course layout.**Rules and course may be changed, event may be cancelled.**
Please see our display of the Latest equipment from WaterSports West and Hyperlite
at the store on Walsingham.

Promotions by:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: