Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

northwest riders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skobi1

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: northwest riders Reply with quote

just interested in what everybodys doing up in the frozen northwest? i went to the portland boatshow today, checked out all the 03 gear and boats. i was a little disapointed the mc dealer didn't have a x star to show. but on the brighter side i got a good deal on an 03 hl premier.
Zach M
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Seattle

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm snowboarding, even though theres a lack of the white powdery stuff around these parts. I've been without my sacred wakeboarder forums for the past couple of days. That was a tragedy.
X-Boarder
Criminal
Criminal

City: Oregon

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, considering we have no good snow, I'm just surfing whenever the waves are rideable. I got a new snowboard this year, which is begging to be taken out. Luckily it's supposed to snow on Hood this week, so I should be boarding soon.

I was at the show over the weekend. Skobi, I'm sure you saw the giant Active Watersport booth. Wakeside is actually the online shop of AWS. Did you see the Shasta houseboat? The one with the full entertainment system. That thing was absolutely sick!

Zack, we should board sometime. E-mail me - john@wakeside.com
Zach M
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-Boarder - I'm always looking for a ride to the mountain and people to ride with. Especially 'cause I don't have a car right now. I'm at school in Seattle right now, and I'm not sure when I'll be back in the Portland area, but anytime you're around these parts I'd be up to ride. I haven't gotten to ride up here in Washington yet, I'm gonna hit up Stevens next weekend. Hopefully I'll get to take a trip to Whistler too. Maybe Presidents weekend or something.
X-Boarder
Criminal
Criminal

City: Oregon

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't usually head north...I either board Hood, which is 45 min. away, or I go up to Bachelor, which is about 3 hrs. east of Portland. If you're ever in town, drop me a line. Whistler's sick...They also have some good local slopes near Vancouver BC. Cypress is probably the best.
Zach M
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm originally from portland, so those are the mountains I usually ride when I'm at home. I hit up timberline, meadows, and skibowl once each over break. Didn't have a chance to go to Bachelor this year. I would have gone a lot more, but I was sick in bed for about a week. I'll definately drop you a line if I'm in town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: