Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

PA Riders (Raystown, Blue Marsh...)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcxstar99

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: PA Riders (Raystown, Blue Marsh...) Reply with quote

Hey looking to see if anybody in PA would like to set up a weekend at Raystown Lake this summer. Nothing competitive, just an all out fun weekend where we can all get together and ride. Board all day and have a little fun at night too. All would be welcome.
joedirt00
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Baker City

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, hit me up with a PM sometime. In the summer we are out at Blue Marsh 3-4 times a week usually. I'm about 35 minutes from the launch in Boyertown and my friend lives about 10 min. over in Bernville. We usually alternate boats or take who ever can be there first on the weeknights.

I run a Monterey I/O that puts out a great wake for an I/O, and he runs a red AIR Nauty. I remember seeing 2 X-Stars out there last year, 1 red one black. Was one of those yours???

As far as Raystown, We were planning a weekend out there sometime, I'm sure we could work somthing out.

Later

-If you grab a girls hair, and it comes off in your hand, don't laugh, that could have been the best sex ever.
njskier
Criminal
Criminal

City: Jersey

PostPosted: Mar 24, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, we'll be at Raystown August 26-27th.....renting a houseboat with some friends. Great lake!

joedirt, where are you in philly? We ride the Delaware river between Burlington and Trenton, NJ. We have a big wakefest coming up June 3rd! Check out the thread on wakeworld under NJriders 2006.
joedirt00
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Mar 26, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

njskier,

I'm actually about 45 min west of Center City. It's just easier to say Philly and then everbod y knows more or less where it is. How is the water on the Del??? It always looks choppy whenever I drive to into the city.

-If you grab a girls hair, and it comes off in your hand, don't laugh, that could have been the best sex ever.
Regina

PostPosted: Mar 27, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Blue Marsh and Raystown Reply with quote

I ride Blue Marsh also, can't wait to get out prolly next month!!! Raystown is my favorite. I have the red and black malibu and my friends have an older natique and a black x-star. We'll be at both places this summer!
joedirt00
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Mar 28, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina,

Theres a duplicate thread in the General forum that has a bit more posts. I just posted about maybe a get together/meet and greet for the Blue Marsh regulars sinc there seems to be a few of us.

mcxstar99

PostPosted: Mar 29, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina,

Hey its time to put your snowboard away now, and get that wakeboard ready. I do hope you know who this is.
njskier
Criminal
Criminal

City: Jersey

PostPosted: Apr 15, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joedirt,

Down near Philly, the delaware is no good at all for riding. (Too much backwash off the seawall, big boats, debris, etc.)

We ride anywhere north of Bristol, Pa to Trenton, NJ. Nice water, not much boat traffic. The river has many twists and turns up there, so no matter which way the wind is blowing, you can always find a calm area. You could launch at Neshaminy state park, nice ramp and docks.

June 3rd is our first annual NJ riders east-west wakefest! Starts in Bordentown at 10 am. Check it out on Wakeworld.com, Nj riders 2006 thread.
jeffn

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys,
I just move to west chester, pa and am looking for people to ride with. I noticed many of you ride at Blue Marsh which would be easy enough for me to drive there. If anyone is riding this summer let me know! I've been riding for a few years, am intermediate level and need to get out!
email: jmnied@gmail.com
FLWake
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Jul 04, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I live by the Allentown Bethlehem area and am looking for a pull as well. I'd be willing to drive about 90 minutes for a pull if anybody has room.
nickyneon

City: Lake Mohawk

PostPosted: Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in sparta nj, its north eastern nj so im about 40 mins from marshalls creek.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Find a Pull All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: