Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

GREEN BAY RIDERS!?!?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakebabe3721

City: Green Bay....Indianapolis in a few months

PostPosted: May 03, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: GREEN BAY RIDERS!?!?! Reply with quote

Is there anyone out there that rides on the Fox in green bay and is looking for a third??? im more that willing to help with gas money.. if so pm me!
pepers215

City: Milwaukee

PostPosted: May 03, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: GREEN BAY RIDERS!?!?! Reply with quote

wakebabe3721 wrote:
Is there anyone out there that rides on the Fox in green bay and is looking for a third??? im more that willing to help with gas money.. if so pm me!

hey i don't know if you're willing to drive alittle over half hour or not because if you are you can ride behind my malibu this weekend. I'll be at our lake house in Shawano hopefully (weather permitting) riding all weekend long and I don't have any other riders coming with. All I got is a driver and a couple spotters and it'd be nice to have alttile break in between session. So just let me know. Laughing
WMrider
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: The emerging crime capital of the Midwest

PostPosted: May 04, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wakebabe- I think everyone quit riding in GB after being attacked by mysterious mutated fish on the Fox. Check out www.midwestride.com , because I think someone pm'd you about riding in GB. I think those guys went riding just a few days ago too.

Pepers- Is there still a lot of seaweed type plant life in that lake?? I haven't ridden there for a long time. Have you ever ridden on Legend Lake near there?

www.minnesotawakeboarder.com
-the local rider site-

Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men.
-Thomas H. Huxley
pepers215

PostPosted: May 04, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMrider wrote:
wakebabe- I think everyone quit riding in GB after being attacked by mysterious mutated fish on the Fox. Check out www.midwestride.com , because I think someone pm'd you about riding in GB. I think those guys went riding just a few days ago too.

Pepers- Is there still a lot of seaweed type plant life in that lake?? I haven't ridden there for a long time. Have you ever ridden on Legend Lake near there?

No it aint bad at all. but i grew up on shawano lake so I know what spots to avoid. No i haven't ridden on legend by the way.
wakebabe3721

PostPosted: May 04, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMrider--what are you talking about being attacked by a mysterious mutated fish?? I just got the PM by the way i pmed whoever that was back
WMrider
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: The emerging crime capital of the Midwest

PostPosted: May 04, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wakebabe- last summer my buddy got attacked by some wierd fish in the dirty fox. It drew blood on both sides of his foot. I think I have some pics of him after the "attack". I don't know the fox is full of strange things. I used to just be worried about damage to my body from the PCBS, but now you have to watch out for the mutated wild life Shocked

Pepers- Maybe the part of the lake I was in was just bad. Legend lake is pretty cool, a couple years back my buddies and I took a deck boat out there and rode all day. The water was butter! It was an awesome time, the wake was actually pretty decent and the deckboat had kind of a pylon type thing.

www.minnesotawakeboarder.com
-the local rider site-

Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men.
-Thomas H. Huxley
wakebabe3721

PostPosted: May 04, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! that is freaky!! ive seen those nasty carp lookin things jump by me before, but ive never heard of anyone getting bit...im deathly afraid of fish and weeds too ewww!!! hahaha but ill still ride there what can i say
Kyle95
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Appleton

PostPosted: May 29, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still out there thats looking for a third in the GB/ Fox Valley Area. Its been a long time since I have put a post up on this site. I used to own a Supra SSV and I sold it, (getting Married) so now I am looking for a pull.... I am not a deadbeat, since I owned a boat and I will definately help pay for gas. I work all over the Valley and GB so if you go in Depere or in Wrightstown I can get there on the fly. Shoot me a PM thanks
mjmurphy53711
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: madison

PostPosted: Jun 06, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, there is a TON of us sconnies over at www.midwestwakeboarder.com

Use the drop down menu up top to check out the WI page and someone will hook you up.

I am in Madison myself.

Perrik

City: Green Bay

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also live in Green Bay and will be able to drive 30 minutes anyday to get a pull. Pepper, please let me know when you need a third. I will also give you money for the pull.

My cell is (920)265-2322

pepers215

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perrik wrote:
I also live in Green Bay and will be able to drive 30 minutes anyday to get a pull. Pepper, please let me know when you need a third. I will also give you money for the pull.

My cell is (920)265-2322

i will be at the lake house, on vacation, and ready to ride June30th -July7th. Give me a call if you want to drive to Shawano and ride with me. Just be sure to bring gas money or beer!!! Laughing

My cell is (414)839-0600. just leave a message if i dont pick up. i dont take my phone out on the lake. so ill get back to you when i stop by the dock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Find a Pull All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: