Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Does anyone on here have one of these boards?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
urinal mint
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Texarkana

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Does anyone on here have one of these boards? Reply with quote

the girlfriend just got up this past weekend on my board and loves it. she's about to buy a new board and came down to two.

the liquid force diva(131):
http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/girls_wakeboard_packages/liquid_force_diva_package_07

and the hyperlite divine(128):
http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/girls_wakeboard_packages/hyperlite_divine_wakeboard_package_07

any comments, pros/cons on either board?

thanks in advance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hilly22

City: Woodstock

PostPosted: Apr 27, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

personally i like the liquid force angel 134 Alot!! a few of my friends have ridden it and love it. You should tell her to go to a boardshop that lets you demo Cool , should could at least try it out
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hgaugh

City: Flower Mound

PostPosted: Apr 27, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: .. Reply with quote

I had the LF Diva 134 about 2years back; it is a perfect board for a beginner to intermediate level rider. I learned quickly on this board and loved it's smooth glide on the water, forgiveness on edges, and ability to ride switch. I now have the Atla which is a much more aggressive board. If she is new to wakeboarding...she will love either the Angel or the Diva...I have no experience with the divine so I can't comment. Good luck!!!
shazie
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: May 01, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2005 Diva 134. An all rounded board, room for advancement. I highly recommend this. The rest, Hgaugh has said it above.
seaexplore

City: Valley Springs

PostPosted: May 22, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i LOVE my Diva 134- We even put some of our guys on it who are learning to ride before we throw them on the Hyperlite 141. We've never NOT been able to get someone up on that board and I've been able to advance using it for the past 3 summers. I'm by NO MEANS a pro- I'm still learning but it's a good board. Razz

I LOVE doing face plants- they clean out my sinuses and make my body feel WONDERFUL the next day!
ashont

City: Niagara

PostPosted: Jun 01, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Diva 06 134, its not a bad board at all....just wish I had something a little smaller!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: