Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Some help from the ladies maybe? bit of a change

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cletis
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Oshawa, Ont.

PostPosted: Apr 09, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Some help from the ladies maybe? bit of a change Reply with quote

Hey Ladies

Insted of going to Florida, me and my buddy are going to Myrtle Beach, April 22-25. Any info on that area would be huge. I also posted in the Find a pull section. I just figured posting hear can't hurt, you ladies seem to always be helpfull.

Last edited by cletis on Apr 17, 2007 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trucker T
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Washington, DC And I'm a Lady damnit!

PostPosted: Apr 09, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There used to be some lady riders from that area, but I haven't seen them here in ages. I know there are places to ride, but they are pretty local over there, meaning the commercialization of the sport is not so big. Post in the "Find a Pull" section and title your post "Tampa/St. Pete. It will cover a broader area...all fairly close. Also, go to yellowpages.com and put in surf and wake shops in St. Pete. Call or email the local shops for more info. about the area. And go to the Salvador Dali Museum while you are there...it's incredible. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: