Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Aaron Reed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toothpick
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Clermont

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Aaron Reed Reply with quote

Yeah, he's good and stuff. I just now got back from TWC, where he coaches. He had just landed a wake to wake kickflip behind a Malibu at 70 ft. He told me that one will be on Chase's video that comes out in July called Sfumato. I saw him try to get some more and he was real close on a couple, he was catching them way above the water with crazy style. This was all just one day after he just about gave himself a concusion on the same move.

Enough about the kickflip though, he's got tons of other stuff that he can do like it's nothing. He's got the cover and a pretty funny interview in the newest Alliance.

His coaching skills are impressive too. He just taught me a couple moves on the wakeskate while I was there (pop shuvit, fs lipslide on the wake to fs shuvit out - regular & switch). When I watched myself do them on video, you can hardly even tell I'm doing them, so I have no idea how he knows exactly what I'm doing wrong just by watching me in the rear view mirror at 65 feet behind the boat. He's good, real good.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there and see if anyone else has had a chance to ride with the Reed.
pooser
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds cool. aaron reed rides really good in snap. by the looks of hid ridding he doesnt realy focus on on aspect of wakeskating such as rails w2w lip tricks etc. hes good at everything.
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, i was there in April, he is awsome, really good...his coaching was alright, i think Kurt is the best coach there though
Butta Seeka
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: rowlet, tx.

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reed is the stuff he has so much f-ing style
toothpick
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah wakegurl, his wakeboarding coaching is average for the camp (which is real good) but nobody coaches wakeskating better.

Kurt's a funny guy. I think the best thing you can do while there, is to ride with different coaches through the week, that way you get lots of good advice from different coaches.
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly, aaron was cool just to hang out with out on the boat and stuff, and a good coach
EzyRider
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Turlock, CA

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that interview in alliance was hillarious. He was awesome in snap too, both in comentary and riding. the pop suvit onto then off the lip was absolutely sick.
toothpick
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's crazy how good he is. The camp got Snap in while I was there, and while watching it, he told me that he had never done a couple of the moves before, but when Bame asked him to do it, he just did no problem. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeskating All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: