Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

a frame going up at tsr
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N.B.W.M.

City: South Texas

PostPosted: Apr 11, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DockSecret, DockSecret,
yeha guy why don't you jsut keep tp yuor self
Crazy Eyes

DockSecret
Addict
Addict

City: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrmm, I hear the A-Frame is built, forgot what they had to do it now to put it in the lake. Oh yeah, I hear it's being put in the cable lake now.

www.texasskiranch.com

PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is? thats awsome, i heard last it was going to go in the boat lake
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they keep on changing it back and forth, but that's what I heard from Potter last. Hopefully this rumor is true =P

The rumor I DON'T like is that the night riding will probably be for only team riders. If so I guess I just have to step it up on the wakeskate and try to get on the team Wink.

www.texasskiranch.com

PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then whats the point in spending all extra cash on lights and stuff if only team members can do it at night? wouldnt they want to make money off of it as well and let anyone do it? Docksecret, do you ride boat at all, or just straight cable?
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think the problem w/ the lights is the insurance. I'm in the same situation like you and hav been straight cable, but it's so great for wakeskating Smile. I'll start using my wakeboard more once I go behind a boat though.

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well ya, thats a good point......ya, plus the cable helps your edging alot as well if your going to go behind boat too, how fast does TSR pull ya at?
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, watching the guys ride at night was so sick, I was wishing I worked for TSR for that moment so I could ride Smile. Josh Wright (sp?) landed his first switch S-bend off of tower 4(first time at tower 4, not first switch s) and it was his cleanest one I've seen him stuck. Kyle Reed stuck his first 180 off the slider on a wakeskate, and Matt Leitko was rocking his orange vest (Looked like the following link)

http://www.boatersworld.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&productId=316260&topCategory=&cat1=343650

I forgot the range that the cable can pull you (up to 34 i think?), but they usually set it to 20.5 mph i believe. At the competition I guess you could ask for a certain speed, and I'm pretty sure people will ask for higher speeds so they can even fly higher Razz.

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds fun, i think Rixen is usually at 18, but im not sure, it seems slow sometimes, well they are building a skatepark right next to Rixen (Rixen is in a public park by the way) and thats going to be open till like 10 at night, and Rixen is open till 7, that would be awsome if we at the cable could have night riding,but the skatepark ,will probably attract alot of people to the cable
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should convince Rixen to open later =P There's still plenty of day light out after 7.

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really, not to much around the lake at like 7:30, you wouldnt be able to see, there is no lights around it like at TSR, its to dark if its any later then that
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lights at TSR aren't up yet, but theres quite a bit of day light left till at least 8 i think.

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o ok, ya we dont have alot of daylight past 7:30
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so...hows that slider going up there??? is it in the water yet, got any pics?
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in there =) No pics yet, probably be some after this weekend

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awsome, be sure to get some up on here, how is it, have ya hit it yet?
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just left 30 minutes ago and they are putting up the final touches on it. They probably are testing it out this very minute though Razz

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good, how does it look? does it look good?
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks pretty good, nothing scary or anything I don't think. I'm pretty anxious to attempt it tomorrow Razz.

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck, tell us how it is, get some pics, if ya can Very Happy
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll grab a disposable camera then (don't want my SLR to get in the water, left waterproof bag at home) and take some angles of it for you, plus the other kickers and that one slider. You want a pic of anything else?

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, take pics of everything, if ya dont mind
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything else though? Razz I mean, all the ramps, kickers, and sliders, what else would you want included?

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 14, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats it, i just want to see all the kickers and sliders you got out there
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to take pictures, but the guys flying back into florida should have a copy. Brandon Thomas does a 270 off of the a-frame in the roll call section of the dvd. And can't forget Donald pulling off the double s-bend to blind, it was sicckkkkkk.

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, koo, ill ask them if they have any....you must really like Brandon, you keep talking about him Wink
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, yeah, i'm not fruity. Some fruit did flirt w/ Derrick Lenz though =P

But nah, I'm just partial to wakeskaters, cause I am one I suppose. He was a cool guy to get to know too.

www.texasskiranch.com

x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 18, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, a guy came onto Derrick? lol........ya he is a cool guy, he has helped me out with a bunch of stuff on my wakeskate......mine broke 2 days ago though Sad i snapped it doing an acid drop off of the high part of the dock, i kept landing right in the same spot though, thats why, plus its just a little old and messed up already
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: