Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

CWB Sapphire 134

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakelady

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: CWB Sapphire 134 Reply with quote

I have been a lurker for a short time on your forum and ride a O'brien 135 Josh Sanders board with some older bindings. I've also ridden Hyperlite and Liquid Force. I am looking to order the CWB Torq's and found a great package that includes a Sapphire 134. I am considering ordering the package deal but I am looking for any comments on the Sapphire? Thanks.
deepsouthtech

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at one of those for my wife also
wakeG
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride the sapphire and like it alot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website AIM Address
n00b
Criminal
Criminal

City: Dublin, Irl

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 06 Sapphire is the same as the 05 and 06 Pure and 04 (I think, maybe 03) Absolute, all the same board just different graphics, and lengths. Look for reviews on those boards if you are unable to find much info about the Sapphire.

I ride an 06 Pure and I love it.

Can you demo it?

HTH's
wakelady

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I finally made my choice.

I did demo the Sapphire and the Lotus. I took both boards out two weekends back to back and decided to order the 2007 Lotus. I really did love the Sapphire but I just felt like the Lotus "fit" and I could do more on it.

I took some Torqs to demo (okay, so I also took a pair for my husband). We both loved them and have them on order -- the Torqs for him and I ordered the Sages since the sizing runs 5-7 vs. the 5-9 on the Torqs so I can get a better fit.

This is our first experience with CWB and we can't say enough good things (so far)! Very Happy And our local shop Southern California Water Sports is the best.
Holland

PostPosted: Dec 06, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that board. Its one of the more advanced CWB womens boards and has a great pop. Its the girls version of the guys absolute, which is the board that most of the CWB jr. mens riders ride on the tour. It's also the board that Shawna and Raquel Hoffman ride, who are two amazing girl riders. I'm thinking about riding it next year as well
Holland

PostPosted: Dec 06, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woops! didnt see that you already made your decision. Lotus is a great board as well, its the board i'm on, and its been everything i could ask for! Exclamation
wakeboardcamp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Halifax

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

refering to the Torq's... I can't say enough about them! I think they are great! I've tried a lot of bindings and these are by far my fav. They have the perfect hight of support I like and the comfort is just like any other top level binding.

I'm sure the Faction and Zeus are just as great but I'm happy with my purchase this past summer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: