Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

building a pool gap in the back of my house.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The andrew Effect

City: Deerfield Beach

PostPosted: Oct 31, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: building a pool gap in the back of my house. Reply with quote

Im moving into my new house in a few months and my dad said that i can build a pool gap in the back yard. What should the dimensions be for the starting pool and the landing pool. I already have my first idea for the rail inbetween.
BoarderX
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: San Antonio

PostPosted: Oct 31, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man go big as ya can with the space you have i say... your gonna want enough distance in your starting pool to make sure your top speed stablizes before you hit a rail.. and your other pool, you at least want to make sure you can pull off a landing and have time to orient yourself enough to throw the handle and stop yourself unless you got a lake or something to gap to. How are you planning to be pulled?
Wakebrad
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Dallas

PostPosted: Oct 31, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you going to be pulled by? I would go as big as you can also. Make a 15' rail (sloped, flat, a-frame, etc) and max out your pool space. You only need to make it about a ft deep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: