Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Any ideas???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hyperlite58
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Oct 01, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Any ideas??? Reply with quote

Alright, so summer is over and everyone has taken their docks out for the winter. So today i decided to take my atv down by the lake a just mess around with the wakeboard since i had never tried it before. Well, it worked pretty well, but i got pretty bored quickly so i thought i would build a slider to use in the fall and spring before people put their docks in.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of slider to build???
The water is only like a foot and a half deep and i have to be able to take it out after every time i am done using itt...i want it to be cheap since its my first slider
QNev
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Kamloops, BC

PostPosted: Oct 01, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it would be cheaper to make it permanent, but since you have to take it out every night, maybe you could make it touch the bottom and have it on some kind of sled so you can pull it out. IMO it would be much cheaper than the drums.

A couple of ideas you could try are just a hop on flat bar, slope to flat, or slope.

hyperlite58
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Oct 01, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my lake is all sand so do u think if i used metal poles for legs and pounded them in...would i be able to pull them back out fairly easy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: