Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

What do you think of the noise bindings?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cadence_131
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Miami

PostPosted: Aug 05, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: What do you think of the noise bindings? Reply with quote

Im getting new bindings soon cause the ones i have now suckkkk (LF minx). they cramp up my feet so bad.. but anyways, anyonwe have the noiuse bindings? how are they? are they good for feet that arent that narrow?
cadence_131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Aug 05, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**noise bindings
chris83

City: Rosemount

PostPosted: Aug 05, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, - i am a girl lol- i am just on my boyfriends screen name... um.. anyhow... how long have you had the minx bindings? my friend has them and they hurt yur feet super bad but we were thinking cause they are still new and they need to break in?... i just got the liquid force elements and they are super comfy! i guess they have a softer rubber.. but i Laughing
criswb
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Guayaquil

PostPosted: Aug 05, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried the Noise bindings and they hurt my leg in the top part of the binding... and they don't have as much heel hold down as I like. They footbed was really comfortable though. (and they look pretty!)

I used to have the Sphynx, same as Minx, and never had a prob with them, Are you sure you have the right size for your foot? I always go one size up... I am a size 8 and would get myself Large bindings.

Transits still are no 1 on my list...

http://www.myspace.com/cristiamador
wakeboarder07
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: chattanooga

PostPosted: Aug 06, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i've ridden in the noise bindings and i love them! i have an 8 1/2 size foot and rode the mediums, and they held my foot down really good. But i do agree they sort of hurt your leg, but you get used to it. I also love the eden bindings!
cadence_131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Aug 06, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris83, Alot of my friends have tried them and like them.... but theyre feet are alot more narrow and petite... i mean i dotn have manly feet but theyre big enough to hurt.. Im an 8 1/2 and there a little wider than the average girl... I also have a med. size.. but yeh, like they got a little bit better, i can get my feet in them easily but they just start cramping up really quick so it ruins my run.

criswb
, I told my bf i might have needed a bigger size and he said no... but again, i think it depends on the foot you know? i'll look at the transits though

wakeboarder07, is the hurting bearable though? like the cramps i get with the minx in def. not... hurts like shiat... I love those eden bindings.. ive never tred them but i love how they look... they wouldnt match my board though Sad... do you have the eden board too? that set up is raw as hell.
cadence_131
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Aug 06, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris83, Alot of my friends have tried them and like them.... but theyre feet are alot more narrow and petite... i mean i dotn have manly feet but theyre big enough to hurt.. Im an 8 1/2 and there a little wider than the average girl... I also have a med. size.. but yeh, like they got a little bit better, i can get my feet in them easily but they just start cramping up really quick so it ruins my run.

criswb
, I told my bf i might have needed a bigger size and he said no... but again, i think it depends on the foot you know? i'll look at the transits though

wakeboarder07, is the hurting bearable though? like the cramps i get with the minx in def. not... hurts like shiat... I love those eden bindings.. ive never tred them but i love how they look... they wouldnt match my board though Sad... do you have the eden board too? that set up is raw as hell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: