Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

I had a dream....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dpierce37
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Nov 30, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: I had a dream.... Reply with quote

This is a serious post..last night, I swear, I dreamed I was Kiteboarding in Lake Austin (or some river like Lake Austin) The lake was packed with kiteboarders...we were all getting our lines crossed...but the dream felt so real. It was so real, that this morning when my girl woke me up, half asleep I told her I need to go Kiteboarding!! She was like "ummm...okay??" My eye's hadn't even opened yet!

If this ain't a sign from God telling me I need to kitesurf...I don't know what is!!!!!

It's wierd cause I've never been kiteboarding, can't even remember the last time I have seen a show on kiteboarding or what triggered this dream? Just random stuff in my head I guess! HAHA

Anyone else have kiteboarding dreams? Am I going crazy? You would think I would be dreaming about my upcoming snowboarding trip cause thats all I could think about...but no, I had a dream about kiteboarding???

Coincidentely...my gf had a dream she was drowning? I wonder if I peed on her last night? HAHAHA Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Dallas, Tx

PostPosted: Nov 30, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET!! You need to go visit your buddies in CC and get hooked up! i have dreams about kiteboarding all the time, but thats because Im a hopeless addict. I threw more pics up in the other thread of riding on the Laguna on Sunday. Had Waterstreet and some La Playa while there too!

My avatar is NOT a pic of me! HAHA!
Dpierce37
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Nov 30, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jason_ssr, did you get a chance to visit Executive Surf Club next to Waterstreet? I love that place, and a good beer selection too! I am going to learn it. In my dream, I kept seeing this guy get like 40' air and just flying over-head...it was freaky real!
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Dallas, Tx

PostPosted: Nov 30, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a small board company in CC called Zero Gravity Kiteboarding. They make some amazing boards out of carbon fibre. You would not believe these things!!! Im having one made right now for my wife for Christmas! Anyway, one of their shapers was out the same day I was and he was boosting that high and hanging in the air forever. I got some pics, Ill resize and post later! I didnt go into exec on this trip, but been there before. We did go to that litte coffee shop behingd them. it was pretty cool!

My avatar is NOT a pic of me! HAHA!
h2oslider
Criminal
Criminal

City: Austin, TX and Greneda, West Indies

PostPosted: Dec 13, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dpierce

Check out the guys in Central Texas that kite. They will be glad to point you in the right direction on where to get lessons.

www.centexkiteboarding.com

Canyon Lake, Belton Lake and Lake travis once you get good are all fun spots to ride. It would be sweet to ride Lake Austin, but might be too many boats. Get some lessons and in no time you'll be boostin 40 foot airs without a problem!!!

Talk to you guys later,

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Kiteboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: