Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Roomies/room needed in tahoe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twitch88
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: up the hill, ca

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Roomies/room needed in tahoe Reply with quote

I will be moving up to tahoe for the winter and am looking for roomies. A friend and I found a cabin near donner lake that will accomodate 10 for 1200 a month, which will be divided evenly between the group. With 1 more person it is feasible, however if I can find 2 peeps that would get rent down to 300 hundo a piece. If you are interested hit me up and I can give you some more info. We have an appointment on tuesday to look inside the place.
pyrocasto
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: hendersonville

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I would love it, I cant at the moment. Gotta save up more and get my money situation down, then I may move for winter next year.

10 people for 1200 sounds good. Get 6 people in there and that's $200 a piece. Very Happy

At least 50% of the population is retarded so I discount what they think or feel automatically.
twitch88
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: up the hill, ca

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 people would be ideal.

Oh and for anyone interested the ski resorts are practically giving away jobs right now. My friend and I both got hired on the spot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: