Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

FOR SALE: 06' lib tech dark series w/ 06 team ride bindings!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwbrider1628

PostPosted: Nov 02, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE: 06' lib tech dark series w/ 06 team ride bindings! Reply with quote

i have a brand new 06 lib tech dark series board still in plastic with the 06 team ride bindings!! this set up cost me over 850 dollars. i just found out i have to have knee surgery next thursday and it has to be pinned which mean there goes my snowboard season cuz im going to be out for 6 months Sad not cool! i live in the tacome WA area will ship asking
$700 for the board and bindings OBO
jryoung
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Man Jose

PostPosted: Nov 02, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you spend $850 on that set up? MSRP 500+260=760? You need to learn to shop the sales, sick set up, but why pay retail, especially after last season?

What size in the board?

cwbrider1628

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: my fault Reply with quote

my brother got ym board for me for my b day 3 weeks ago and the bindings also alls i know is that the board sticker price was 525 or more i cant remeber and the bindings were 280 or somthing like that im not exactly sure i just know it was in the area of 800 after tax and everything but the board is a 161 wide and the bindings are XL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: