Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

MTV battle of the sexes..

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was wrong Puck or David?
Puck
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
David
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:17 am    Post subject: MTV battle of the sexes.. Reply with quote

OK so i have nothing better to do today than sit here on the computer and watch MTV. There showing battle of the sexes and for thoes of you that have seen it who do you think should have been sent home and why? i cant quite decide. i think they were both wrong. The details of the fight are a little vague thus making my decision difficult.

i think this season is going to be pretty good. Fight Fight Fight!!! Who-Hoo!
*chris*
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i think both just sucked. i dont really like the real world anyway or road rules. the fights can be good, but ill just wait to see those in the end of season shows that do the little "look back" and see all the cool things that may have happened. no need to watch 12hours of crap to see 30 min of cool stuff Razz
Partyb
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Lantana, FL

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David was definetely wrong. I may have missed it, but they did not show how the fight started. David has always been a jackass, and it appears Puck is maturing. I hated him in San fran. David was obviously "egging" puck on and said as much. I think puck showed considerable constraint in only spitting. David was saying very rude things. Puck should not have spit, but at least he did not punch him. Also, after puck agreed to be spit on and lied on the floor with his mouth open, it should have been over. David continued it. Puck put forth the olive branch, which david refused. After that, it all falls on David. I am a TV junky.
TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an MTV junkie. you would think that by 22 i'd be over mtv by now, but alas no. Very Happy I do throw TLC and The discovery health channel into the mix. i guess that makes it not so bad.
*chris*
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

godd*mn, steve whatd i say about hitting so hard man??

wow, u really r a junky...haha no offense. was this on a special or something that i missed? i really havent watched mtv in prolly 2 years or so...i think its all crap. did they get into a huge fight or something? punches, kicks, doors, windows???

TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah it was in a nut shell yelling, cussing, and some spit. no punches or anything. I'll have to agree that puck seems like he has grown up some. its nice to see him acting somewhat civil.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Webster

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing is, I used to make my living editing video tape for local news programs, and believe me, they can make a person look any way they want.

So remember that you are judging a character created by the editors at MTV, and not necessarily the real person.

TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i was thinking about that earlier too. that yet another reason i cant decide. for all we know puck could have started it.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Webster

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally. And you never truly know the context that anything happens in, either. Like they could show one person going off on another, apparantly for no reason, but it turns out that they didn't show you all the times the other person antagonized the first person.

Do you think they specifically pick people that they know are going to pose possibility of becoming violent? I mean, so many of those shows have had somebody kicked off for being violent, or had someone who hit or smacked someone else. I think that they unofficially look for volitile, unstable nut cases who will provide them with some good tape.

Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

battle of the sexes is great - i was trying to figure out which one of the chicks i most looked/acted like. as depressing as this is, i think im amaya!!!

let's talk about RW las vegas!!! FRANK IS GORGEOUS!!!! if he hooks up with trishelle im gunna b POed.
Partyb
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dungeon, yea me too. MTV is the first thing i always click to. By TLC i assume you mean t-boz, left eye, and chilly! Boy, am i a dork. Anyway, real world battle of the sexes is turning out pretty good so far. I definetely think they pick people who are going to be problematic. Half the people on there got kicked off their own shows. Puck, David, etc. Crazy man. I also like it because some of the girls are hot and you know they are going to be in bathing suits the whole time.

RW Las Vegas is turning out pretty good too. I hope that guy does hook with Giselle. He needs to loosen up.

TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes partyb your a dork. you were just kinnding i hope. God that group sucks!
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, no one knows for sure what really happened between David and Puck. But from what we saw on MTV, I have to say that I am glad David was one of the first to go. He was all proud about being the first one to be kicked off Real World and then he is the first to leave this show.

I love this new show. I can't believe all the drama and they hadn't even got to their first mission. Melissa screaming at Julie. The whole thing with Puck and David. I am an MTV junkie......

Question-why are all the Vegas Real World chicks so dayum skinny? Bleh....
Lindsay
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: NYC

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm addicted to RW/RR and this battle of the sexes thing has been pretty good so far. Glad to see the ladies holding it down.

The Julie/Melissa thing was pretty funny, and as for Puck/David, David's fatal mistake was saying "that's exactly what I wanted you to do".

Premier--Seriously, all the LV girls are tiny. Usually there's at least one "normal" gal in the group, and they have only ever had one female that would fall in the full figured category (Sharon/London).
Partyb
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premier, who wants to see a bunch of overweight chix on there. They do it for the ratings. that is why all the guys watch.

Just for everyone's info., I do not own any TLC cd's.

Yea the battle of the sexes is pretty good so far. it was great when Melissa starting yelling in the very first episode. I am sure there is way more drama to come. It is also awesome that the girls are killing the guys. I can not believe ruthie won the last "challenge."

bigairnut
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Phoenix

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez it sucks having a job and actually having to work for a living...otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here with a glazed look on my face NOT HAVING ANY FREAKING IDEA WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT Puppy Eyes

Partyb, I don't know if I can hang out with you anymore...

"From My Cold Dead Hands." The late Charlton Heston
Premier135Chick

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partyb-I understand that sex sells but these girls are sickly skinny.
Partyb
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One or two of the girls are realy skinny, ex. Melissa, but some could lose some weight, Emily, that whinny girl from Hawaii, and that olive skinned girl with glasses and curly hair, starts with an A i think. this week, or during one of the one million reruns, i will take an unofficial survey for us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: