Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

boots?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anarchy99
Addict
Addict

City: tacoma

PostPosted: Sep 10, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: boots? Reply with quote

well today i went into try on some boots again, and i tryed on the new shaun white boots, and tryed to try the lashed. well i went in about 3 weeks ago maybe to try the lashed, and i broke the boot like pull strap off the boot, then today i did the same thing, and had a hella hard time getting into them. i didnt even get into them. but the shaun whites felt really nice, and i was just wondering if anybody has the shaun whites, not necaserily this years, but if youve ridden them and how they hold up. im looking for really light boots, that feel loose, and that i can heat mold. so if anybody has anything similar to lashed boots about them ripping please tell me because im very interested i nthem as long as i can get them on and the pull strap doesnt break.
jryoung
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Man Jose

PostPosted: Sep 10, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are lashed boots? Are they a model from some company?

Either way, it sounds like you have tried on two boots, that isn't enough. They are they most important piece of equipment you'll have so I would try on as many boots in that category (light with flexibility) as you can.

Liquidmx
Addict
Addict

City: San Jose

PostPosted: Sep 10, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the shaun whites and love them (05 model). I Would suggest you try on a few more if possible before making a decision. I have ridden mine an entire season and plan on using them this season as well. They held up really well, but I always apply sno seal to my boots since I am anal retentive about getting wet in the snow. They pack out a little so if you are between sizes, go smaller and they will pack out maybe 1/4 a size ish. I am running them with a set of cap straps and could not be happier. I have been riding for 7+ years and have been in many setups, this is by far my best. Check out the dc park boots if you ride park, those look pretty wild.
anarchy99
Addict
Addict

City: tacoma

PostPosted: Sep 11, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im also looking at the celcius boots? but i dont have anywhere to try them on how do they fit, and flex and ish if anybody know3s.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: