Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

My 21 Best BFK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommyadrian5
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: My 21 Best BFK Reply with quote

Is officially a light wind beast. Left work today bored and went down to the beach when i saw some flags blowing on my way home. Ended up being about 9 knots gusting to max 12 knots. I saw a couple of riders on North R5 18's working their kites and losing alot of ground (walking back up the beach) so i figured i'd really see how low this 21 BFK can go. Rigged up, went out on my Uground FLX 142, and was ripping upwind from then get-go. It was quite funny seeing the North riders start well upwind of me on the beach and me start well downwind, and after one pass out and back i was to where they started (upwind) and they were down where i started (downwind). I was even able to get some speed downwind and hit gusts right and get a bit of air, but got pretty bored after riding about an hour and a half. Still great to get out and have a decent sesh as it had been about 2 weeks due to work being hectic.
jason_ssr
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Dallas, Tx

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!! Mine is the same way! I enjoy getting the session in, but get bored quick when having to manage upwind and wait for gusts to do tricks. I just really enjoy smaller kites. My big kite turns a bad trip into a good trip, but not a good trip into a great trip. Its much better than sitting on the beach, but not the intense ride Im addicted to.

My avatar is NOT a pic of me! HAHA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Kiteboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: