Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

need some new bindings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wallrat
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Huntington Beach

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: need some new bindings Reply with quote

Whatcha guys recommend? Need easy one handed entry/release, good support, and all day comfort. Price doesn't matter. My bindings now are a PITA and are thankfully starting to tear.
jason_ssr
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Dallas, Tx

PostPosted: Jul 28, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the BEST bindings. They are easy to get in and out of and comfy. They are very basic and do the job without alot of bells and whistles. I hear the LF bindings are also great. I havent tried them but I hear they work well.

My avatar is NOT a pic of me! HAHA!
Wallrat
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are those laces? I've got laces on my current bindings and they drive me nuts. Granted they're also not setup very well...

Ideally I think I'd like something like these NSI's: http://www.northshoreinc.com/kitetantrum.html
(scroll all the way down)

I just don't know how comfortable/supportive those would be.

tommyadrian5
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are you all riding full bindings, sandals are where it is at! how you gonna do board offs with a board locked to your foot!

in all seriousness, sandals, although taking some time to get use to, are a much better option for kiteboarding, and once you go back to wakeboarding with full bindings you'll be tha shizzle
Wallrat
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it really depends on riding style. I personally think board offs are ghey so that's not really something I'm gonna miss. I've used straps, straps with heel straps, sandals, and full bindings and I'd take the full bindings anyday. Takes me an extra minute per session to get in/out of em and I get unrivalled support and control in return.
h2oslider
Criminal
Criminal

City: Austin, TX and Greneda, West Indies

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wallrat,

I got a new pair of Unions that I'm selling. LF makes them and I got the larges but need the mediums. The larges fit size 9 to 11 mens. I've ridden them twice and decided that i need the smaller mediums. Let me know if you are interested.

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wallrat
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Aug 04, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slider, How are those for easy one handed entry/exit. Looks like they'd be a bitch! Maybe I'll see if my local shop has a pair so I can try em on. I've got a pretty wide foot so bindings aren't usually very easy for me to get into.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Kiteboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: