Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Fly High Pro X Series Fat Sacs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juice75
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Fly High Pro X Series Fat Sacs Reply with quote

Does anybody use the new Fly High Pro X Series sacs? I was thinking about getting some of the v-drive sacs to run next to the motor box on my DD, but wanted some feedback first.

Are they as durable as advertised?

Do they fill and empty quickly and easily (no internal bladders)?

Do the quick connect connections leak?

Thanks.

fhu667

City: Dallas

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are the same sacks that come on the Supra's. I've had no problems with mine. I use some of the connectors for my stock bags that I now put in the nose, and they seem to be fine. The bags are holding up well, and I don't see any signs of them breaking down. There used to be a guy on here that was advertising factory seconds. I bought my fittings from him, and best I remember his pricing was pretty good.
Juice75
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks. I'm trying to do some research before I buy because I'm seriously regretting not talking to anyone before I bought my Launch Pad Twins. Evil or Very Mad
fhu667

City: Dallas

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask NAW, Jon and Diggs. I'm not sure how long Supra has used the Fly High sacs, but they can give you input as well. The guy that was selling the sacks name is Jacob. His e-mail is abairj@bellsouth.net . I only bought fittings from him, but he was helpful.
tommyadrian5
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought the 850 lb sac earlier this year and stuck it in my trunk plumbed into my ballast system. I was only back home for 2 weeks but it worked well and fit perfectly, the quick connect didn't leak to my knowledge, and it was under pressure the whole time the sac was filled.

Big, beefy material, much easier to deal with than bladders and covers.
markymarc
Addict
Addict

City: Apopka(Orlando)

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have two of em at the moment that we use to weight the bow and they are awesome. No leaking so far and the connections is so tight that when you emptying the sac it shrivels up do to the water being vacuum out. get em. We plan on upgrading all our sacs to those.
Juice75
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for everybody's input. Looks like I'm going to order them today.

markymarc, do you use the Tsunami pump, or a regular pump? Wondering if it's worth the extra $$ to get the Tsunami.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: