Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

What is the best Skateboard ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
realbatman

City: kelowna

PostPosted: Jul 04, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: What is the best Skateboard ? Reply with quote

What is the best kind of skateboard?Here are some name brands:
Blacklabel,Blind,Hookups,Darkstar,Hawk,Globe,SpeedDemons,Element, WorldIndustries,Gabreal,Girl,Zero,Chocolateskateboards,Birdhouse, Powellboards,Shortys,and Bakerskate. There is more, but tell me what u think is the best skateboard even if the name of the skateboard isn't on here. Plz I would like to here your answers. Very Happy Laughing
colefooter
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Fairborn, OH.

PostPosted: Jul 04, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like blank decks, cheap so you can ride hard without worry about breaking.. and they are just as good as any name brand without the graphics.

Also, there is no BEST skateboard, some people like the feel of one that someone else will hate.
Jester
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Boston

PostPosted: Jul 04, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the best Skateboard ? Reply with quote

realbatman wrote:
What is the best kind of skateboard?Here are some name brands:
Hawk,Globe,

These companies don't make boards. Gabreal doesn't even exist. Much like your knowledge of skateboarding.
LoserKid

City: orlando

PostPosted: Jul 05, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your like me you only skateboard to look cool. So that means get a "core" company and scrape it on the ground and throw it around some. Go with shortys. Walk around with your skate. If anyone asks you to skate, be like yea i just fell really hard on this 10 stair , hurt my ankle.
LoserKid

City: orlando

PostPosted: Jul 05, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jester, Gabreal doesnt exist or youve never heard of it? it is a company out of atlanta.
realbatman

City: kelowna

PostPosted: Jul 05, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is such thing as the best skate. uthe best skate is light,strong,u can ollie easy. that is what i mean and jester u are a jerk. and jester since when do u know every thing. gaberial is a very high end walmart board will low end pro board.
Colclough999
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Jul 05, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

realbatman wrote:
There is such thing as the best skate. uthe best skate is light,strong,u can ollie easy. that is what i mean and jester u are a jerk. and jester since when do u know every thing. gaberial is a very high end walmart board will low end pro board.

if your seriously askign this question then please when you suceed in finding it, take it in your room and go FFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK yourself with it.
pooser
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 05, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

light,strong,

these two things contradict. the lighter a board is the weaker it is. some people like heavier boards. you can get a nine ply board that is super strong and heavy or a three ply board that is really light and weak. but if you want the truth the best boards are aluminum Rolling Eyes and youre not an idiot Wink
Jester
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 05, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoserKid wrote:
Jester, Gabreal doesnt exist or youve never heard of it? it is a company out of atlanta.

I mean it doesn't exist. No proper skate shop carries it, nor do they have any form of pro riders or even support from the skate community.

realbatman wrote:
gaberial is a very high end walmart board will low end pro board.

Nice try, I'm not so easily roped into heated internet battles.

gabreal skate.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  45.38 KB
 Viewed:  6678 Time(s)

Honeytoast0303
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Holyoke

PostPosted: Jul 10, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly, you dont know stuff about skating, but then again, youre asking what is the best board. that says something by its self. youre obviousley new. im not trying to offend you, if you start to like the sport, youll learn more about the companys. loserkid, who said he only skates to look cool and lies about his talent, is a Bubb Rubbing assphaurt. globe is a shoe company, so is hawk. speed demons only has one deck, if im not mistaken. there is no best board. they all have flaws. there are light ones with steep concave and short tail kicks. heavy ones with mello concave with bigger tailkicks. they all have different purposes. a steeper concave is better for street. stronger is normaly best for street, but that means its heavier. i dont like heavy decks, but i dont break light ones, so i skate light and weak decks on street. almosts. my point is, there is no better deck, theyre all different. go try whatever you can get your hands on, and see if you like it. keep on looking for that golden deck. i went through a hook-ups, beer city, and anti-hero. they wera ll way too heavy. but now im happy with my almost. and, sory that my post is about 15 lines long.

edits:
a couple misspellings

http://ebaumsworld.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tantrum10
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: cobourg

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't used enough pro decks to know. i use blanks and they work just fine and they don't cost a lot.
Honeytoast0303
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Holyoke

PostPosted: Jul 26, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mean signiture decks, or just pro companies?
http://ebaumsworld.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: