Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

06' Buyer Guide on sale racks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmac
Addict
Addict

City: 405 be-otch

PostPosted: Jul 18, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: 06' Buyer Guide on sale racks Reply with quote

SNOWBOARDERmag's 06' extra thick buyers guide is out. any one happen to get an issue in the mail or pick one up? a few new columbs have been added for this season. a trick tip section with eddie wall if one of the few that are new.

they have added a new spice to the magazine and to the site. suggesting you to check it out. some of the 06' stuff looks very tempting
its worth the cash to go and buy the first mag of this winter. but the bastards send it out so soon. its only july!

Jay Dutton
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Park City, UT

PostPosted: Jul 18, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it the other day, it blows! The "buyer's guide" consists of ads from all the companies in alpahabetical order. No real info on product, specs, etc. I would call it a preview for next years stuff moe than anything.

It makes good reading material for the crapper though. I'm sure I'll pick up the Transworld one too just out of habit.
Norcalboarddude
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Modesto,Ca

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havn't seen snowboarders buyers guide...but i kno transworlds is, well, it sux ass...All it shows is the board, binding, or boot...and the price...Just wish they went a little more in depth with some more info on each product...

I was talking to the guy at my local board shop, and he said ther going to start to get their shipment of the 06 RIDE stuff really soon...im sure it won't b on display yet, but it will b in in the back...Hopefully i can get a peak at some of it...

im into snowboarding waaay more than wakeboarding so Im just counting down the days for the snow to fall....Only about 3 more months or so and nor-cal should start to see some, but that's three months to long...kinda funny tho, mammoth just closed for the 05 season like 2 weeks ago Laughing Rolling Eyes ....

LatE

CAPiTARyDa
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: PORTLAND

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.snowboard-mag.com has all the 06 stuff online..check it...or go to the companies website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: