Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

One of the funniest but stupidest things I've done ina while

View previous topic :: View next topic  
earlcombearl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Omaha

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: One of the funniest but stupidest things I've done ina while Reply with quote

Last night we got about 6 inches of snow and i was drunk so i didn't get a chance to go out and spin cookies and stuff. So this morning on my way to work i am driving along a road that has a turning lane in the middle and a lane on each side that is like the roads that you think are two lanes but not painted for two. Anyway, this road is really wide and windy and there is a stretch about 150-200 yards long with no street lights, so i am driving about 25-30mph and start to accelarte around a curve so my card is sliding yet still turning, i then decide to spin further. I started to get a little to wide so i start turining the wheel the other way and then hit the sliding hard that way and hit a dry spot. I start spinning really fast and sliding toward the right curb. As I am spinning, i end up hitting the curb perfectly to go up it and take out the plowed snow and my back bumper drills some little tree. Snow shoots all over the place and leaves fly like the tree just exploded. This all happened in front of an intersection with two cars waiting to turn and watching the whole thing. When i stopped against the tree i was facing the opposite direction i needed to go, so i did a uturn waved to the people in their cars with shocked looks on their faces and drove off. Their looks and the whole situation had me cracking up the whole way to work. Razz
STPHNSN23

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

driving in the snow is fun as crap. i like it except ppl go like 20 mph. that'll piss u off when it takes 20 minutes to get to school!
Rocko
Old School Freak
Old School Freak

City: Omaha

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack@ss. good thing i don't hang around with you hooligan types. Wink
FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

earl.
you're hot. need a date for tomorrow night? we could go driving in the snow... ha ha! that's funny shhhhhhh....t
Dees
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Nampa

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a 180 at the bottom of the off ramp. as i was going down the off ramp the intersection light was green for me to go so I spead up, when I got to the intersection and turn my backend came around, I floored it, spun around and was two feet from a van that was at the stop light wating to get on the Freeway. I tried to take off, killed my ride, started it back up flip another 180 and off I went. It was a trip.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website AIM Address
TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i have to say is you all have balls!!! i wouldnt even dream of taking my car out of the driveway with snow on the ground. My car is my baby and i wouldnt want to mess it up in any way. Please keep in mind i have no idea how to drive in snow and my car is a rear wheel drive (nissan 240sx) Now if it were someone else's car hell yeah I'd give it a try.
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't drive yet... and after my midterms there's no way my parents will let me drive until im like 30... but when i can drive, i'll have to try some of this shiznit - sounds fun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: