Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Cassette Vs. Hyperlite

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EzyRider
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Turlock, CA

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Cassette Vs. Hyperlite Reply with quote

I may be moving to california this summer, and im planning on buying a wakeskate. I wakeboard a lot already, but i have more interest in wakeskating. I will spend a good amout of money to get a good board, becaure i plan on riding a lot. While i have tried wakeskating on some other make do boards i was wondering which boards are better, those made by hyperlite or by Cassette and why u think so. Thanks a lot, this could really help me.
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a cassete, foam top, and LOVE it, i have tried the hyperlite ones, with the purple foam stuff, i didnt like those as much ,i didnt like how it felt, and it was just not working with me, i dont know, i just didnt like it, i like the way my cassete pops for ollies more then on the hyperlite, i think it was one of those hyperlite scapes, i recomend a cassete though, there awsome
Wakeskater42

City: Miami

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 Cassettes and 1 Hyperlite SBG. I like the Cassette concaves way better then the Hyperlites. It has more pop and I like the grip tape better than the foam. Plus, the Cassette doesn't "pinch" in the back like the Hyperlite.
DockSecret
Addict
Addict

City: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey, there are 3 board companies out there, don't forget about Kampus =P. I've only tried 2 different boards, the 2003 Concave Horrell (Cassette) and the 2002 Platinum 107 and I prefer the Horrell. See if you could demo the 2003 Byerly 107, the concave cassettes or even the Kampus boards.

www.texasskiranch.com

PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
foammesh
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Lantana, FL

PostPosted: Apr 05, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all suck. I had a 41" 3d that broke way too fast. The top of the line Hype doesn't come with grip tape top, and I'm allergic to foam. The 3d's don't come in foam if you are into that. I just got a 43" grip flat cassette because I found it to be the least of all evils.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeskating All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: