Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

The Next NVS Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tequilasun

City: Anywhere

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: The Next NVS Question Reply with quote

I have been looking at various setups for the NVS speakers, but I keep coming up with the same hesitations and questions before I lay out the cash for them, so maybe someone can help me out:

1: How loud are these things gonna be at the swim platform? I mean if you are sitting in the back seats of my V-drive, are these things gonna blast me out. I have young son, and I don't want him to have the hearing loss that I do! Razz I plan to set them up to be able to turn them down or off.

2: Do the mounts on the 1010's and 8080's swivel at all, or are they fixed so that only a straight section of tower could pass through them? The reason I ask is that I have a very curved tower, there is no section on the tower that is straight, so I wonder if they will fit.

3: Has anyone tried to hide the wire connections on theirs. I currently run the tower speaker wires through the mount of my speakers, and I really like the "wireless" look.

Thanks for any and all help!
NVSAirWarrior
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Disco Bay, Cali Delta

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure any 1 person can answer all of your q's but I'll try.
1) how loud......
while in the seats and underway towing a rider, and the speakers aimed properly i.e. horizontal while boat is towing, then the volume although loud is IMO not concerning for ear damage.
Bimini's that extend rearward past the speakers will tend to deflect large amounts of higher frequencies away from the lower cabin area.
2) do the mounts.....swivel....
The Entity mounts have the ability to be adjusted in 3 different angles depending on where the clamps are actually attached. Using a curved tower will of course have to be taken in consideration for the mount angle.
NVS is always updating our Tower Mount Profile's and has been known to do some minor custom work if necessary to fit certain situ's.
3) ..anyone tried to hide wires....
To accomplish this requires cooperation with the tower owner and the willingness to locate new holes. This can also impact likely quick disconnect features that will likely be in the future.
If you are open to new holes in your tower then a custom install is possible.
Thanks for your interrest.
D out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: