Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

What's better than 2 new Supra 21V's?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

City: Calgary

PostPosted: Apr 20, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: What's better than 2 new Supra 21V's? Reply with quote

How about 3 new Supra 21V's!

After months of waiting we picked up our new Supra 21V on friday. I've spent the last 5 days with a permanent smile on my face.

Wow, this thing rocks, every time I get in it I find another refinement or feature I didn't know about before. My hat's are off the Skiers Choice and I haven't even had the thing in the water yet. Hopefully this weekend we'll get out with our dealer for the maiden voyage.

In the mean time I took some low quality pics (With my video camera, sorry), take a look...

http://www.ridersinc.ca/SUPRA21V/

I took some high quality pics with my buddies camera, I'll be getting those up as soon as he gets them to me.

Thanks to everyone on here that helped in our decision.

Diggs
Addict
Addict

City: Portland

PostPosted: Apr 20, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah baby!!! Looks awesome... Congrats... we just got our out today....
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 20, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Diggs! How was your day out?
Diggs
Addict
Addict

City: Portland

PostPosted: Apr 20, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stuff.... did some surfing (with weight)... and boarded ballastLESS to break it in... Very impressed so far... Can't wait to really see it
Bambamski
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great Geoff! Can't wait to see it this weekend.

Did you go by the lake last night? If they're not filling it we should head out to Ghost instead.

I broke my little toe last night at Tramp class, can barely freaken walk on it.

How much heavier is it than the LS? It looks like you need to flip the hitch over. How did she fit in the garage with the double axle?
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs, that's aweseome...I'm pretty jealous! I can't wait to get out.

Bambamski, Thanks man. I drove by the lake last night and this morning...It's not filling. Or if it is filling it's filling SLOW! I will call Mobius and see if I can't get them to head to Ghost.

How bad is your toe? How'd you do that? Hope it's better real soon! I think I'm gonna be at next week's tramp class. I'm thinking the knee is almost there!

I notice the acceleration difference from the weight (I don't have a one ton diesel!). But braking is MUCH better. We got discs on all four wheels and man...I barely feel it when braking.

I do need to flip my hitch...I tried the other night and I can't get the nut off the ball. I left the hitch sitting in WD40, so I hope I can get that sucker off.

It fits in the garage perfectly, height, width and length. We can fit it in there with our VW Jetta and the motorcycle. Which is really good cause I think we were upsetting the neighbours with all our vehicles around in the summer. We basically drive it in straight, no need to turn it. I should snap a pic when I get a second.

I'll be in for the weekend regardless of where we go. We can hit up the stereo shop and hopefully a lake.

NAW
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Chicago-ish

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WB.com is going to have to set up a 21V forum soon!

That looks great Geoff! What'd you get for options and go through the colors (sandrock and black or granite and black?).

Pretty soon you'll be able to post all mods and pics, etc, as well as talk about Supra and Moomba boats specifically on a new website that will be up VERY shortly....hint hint. Twisted Evil

Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Apr 22, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAW, you keep teasing me with that! Need any help? I can't wait for that to be up and running!

Here's the spec's on the boat...

2005 Supra Launch 21V

( Includes Indmar 325HP MPI engine, Aluminum Rad-A-Cage Tower, Swivel wakeboard racks, Gravity 3 ballast system, standard AM/FM MP3 CD audio system, depth finder, s/s rub rail, s/s pop up cleats, wakeplate, tandem axle trailer etc )

Options as follows:

-CNC Wakeboard prop upgrade
-Water strainer
-Docking lights
-Rad–A-Cage Cover – Grey
-Rad –A-Cage Bimini – Grey
-Tower mirror
-Perfect Pass-Wakeboard Pro
-Heater
-Spare tire and bracket
-Swing Away Tongue- Color matched
-Guide Pole Covers
-2nd Axle Disc Brakes
-LED Trailer lighting
-3yr warranty

Soon to have my Boss B-530's tower speakers up and a couple 10" subs. I also gotta get that ballast setup everyone has been talking about. My dealer said I can order the sacs right from Fly High (Cheaper), how do I do that? I looked on their site and it wasn't too informative. I want another stock ski locker sac (Move two to the rear) and the gravity games ski locker sac.

Colors...

Color pattern "D"

Hull - White
Main - Black
Accent - Granite

Interior - Platinum w/Black Piping

Trailer - Black w/white accent

I think that's about it.

snooks
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: May 29, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey geoff and bambaski...where you two live?? sounds like you live in Canada, possibly Alberta and possibly even near Calgary...IF this is the case pm me...i live in Airdrie and ride Ghost all the time...You live in Chestermere even?? Whered you buy the boat from...it looks sick

WILL SMITH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Share Your Boat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: