Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Why Buy A MasterCraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x_star05
Criminal
Criminal

City: Baltimore

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Why Buy A MasterCraft Reply with quote

For those of you who don't think MasterCraft is everything its said to be, read this...

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=2760&page=12&pp=10 <---click and READ THE WHOLE THING!!!!

just incase you don't read all of it, read the FIRST post and then go to page 10, and look for post #97 and read that...

Last edited by x_star05 on May 10, 2005 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x_star05, my god man, you digging that hole with a backhoe or what?

You should have stopped when it was only you and the shovel.

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
jryoung
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Man Jose

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 pages of a Mastercraft owners forum, you've got me convinced.
Diggs
Addict
Addict

City: Portland

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line is they are not going over and above on anything..... They are taking responsibility for their product. That is great, but to be expected right?? If I buy anything and it does not work, I expect it to be replaced. I don't expect to have to get 100 posts online before they take care of it.
It is great to see them take care of it, but really it is what is right!
oshensurfer
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*yawn* Rolling Eyes
NAW
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Chicago-ish

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x_star05, So I take it you're looking to justify your $100K purchase on this forum as well? Good luck with that. Either way, ride on!
EMP912
Addict
Addict

City: Greenback

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the best that you can do.
I like MCs as much as the next guy and great boats but if that is your best argument come on.

Rick Tinker and Matt Brown from Skiers Choice check this site (not just supra or Moomba sites) and try to help people out all the time.

John 3:16
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed....I have been very impressed with the pasts responses from Mr. Tinker on the wake forums. He is a credit to the industry and because of his work on the forums, I would feel very secure with the purchase of a Skiers Choice product.
Bambamski
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Calgary

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I agree 100% with the last two posts.

I've seen some of the posts that Rick has done and they ARE always very professional and handled well. Don't get me wrong, I don't see anything wrong with them coming in and correcting someone that may have said something about their product that wasn't correct or answered a question about their boats. After all they are the most qualified people to talk about their products.

What I do have a problem with is when I see a customer post on the forum complaining about getting the run around after they've gone through the regular channels. Then a rep or whoever pipes up and sees what they can do to rectify the situation. I see that more as a hush hush damage control kind of thing. If they can take care of it now why didn't they take care of it at the dealer level? Someone complaining is usually the last resort and legitimate claims should never come to that.

05 Xstar you should need to let it go. You bought your boat, you're happy with it, now just go enjoy the thing...
EMP912
Addict
Addict

City: Greenback

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points Bambamski.

I guess the way that I see is that all boat manufacturers (sp) have good and bad dealers and I think that is one the most important factors in buying a boat. Are you going to be happy with the Customer service that dealer will give. It is good to see when it comes down to it that the big wigs at these companies are willing to help out the little guys.

05 Xstar your boat is a great boat and I hope you enjoy it but you will not get us (at least not me) that MC is the only choice out there. Some people might like Tiges more than MC or MB more than CC or just which dealer is local and has great customer service or did you get a great deal on a boat.

To each his own. When I can afford a boat for myself I will look at product, dealer, cost, and which one best fits my needs.

John 3:16
Rheyzar
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Nor, Cal

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x_star05, give it a rest dude.

Do you need attention that bad? Rolling Eyes

Rheyzar -

Schmo
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Gainesville

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good grief.

We are all jealous Rolling Eyes and he is insecure and feels the need to justify the purchase every chance he gets.

Nice boat for sure and maybe the best for some but surely not for many. (and not because we can't afford it).

Best boat, best car, best house, best animal, best kid, best video game, best computer.... all relative.
DRAGON88
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Portland, OR

PostPosted: May 10, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wait... Let me get this right, MC's are the best boats in the world because their product fails, but then they fix it? WOW ASTONISHING! I would expect this from most manufacturers, big deal they did the right thing. But it should have never happened at all. Also they still lost valuable time on the water.
Bruky

PostPosted: May 11, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRAGON88, I don't think Ryan cares much about riding. I'm thinking trailer queen.

***EDIT***

He has just confirmed he's ridden a wakeboard 6 times.

Last edited by Bruky on May 11, 2005 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
scott a
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: May 11, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x starwhore- how many times have you wakeboarded?
Gunnerb

City: Little Rock

PostPosted: May 12, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x_star05,

Glad to hear your problems are going to be resolved for you and hope you are able to get out on the water really soon.. M.C. isn't the only company that stand behind there product. Each large Boating company are going to have issues that come up due to some kind of error from one of there dealers just think of the # of people that are working on these boats and everyone makes mistakes every now and then but in your case before I took deliver of your boat I would have demanded a water test with someone from the dealer that's just me everyone has there own thoughts as you did.

Now my point to say other boat company stands behind there product as well. I had an issue with my Moomba dealer and posted ONE thing out on this message board about it and Rick him self was wanting to know what was going on and have been nothing but extremely happy with all of the events that has taken place.. To anyone thinking of buying a new boat don't feel like you have to buy one that says M.C on the side of it to get Factory support.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
anti-shoobies
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Ghettoburg

PostPosted: May 12, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on bro..... Rolling Eyes
EWATER
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: May 15, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My man is starting to anger some on the MC board (particularily the subject of his link)....check out his link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: