Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

02 cwb prodigy 136

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakeboardbum247
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: D*F*W

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: 02 cwb prodigy 136 Reply with quote

any1 rode this board pros/cons i bought 1 at the boat show for 150 and i was wondering how it rides every1 i talk to said it is an awesome board
aGaInSt_ThE_fOrCe

City: grapevine

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man that is a steal! i have only heard good things about the prodigy, and for that price, you can't afford not to buy it! Shocked

------------------------------------------------
i ride 03 hyperlite parks on an 01 byerly 132
JRock*Girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say go for it! Have you ever seen Rob Stru ride (F4A)? He rides a prodigy, and he flies. He gets mad air. I won a '03 prodigy 132 from this site and i LOVE it Very Happy
B-rad
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Dallas

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HATE that baord. I think it tracks too well for my style of ridding. There is a friend of a friend, Matt Lockwood that rides for CWB. He got one and cut off the middle fin and then epoxyed it all up. I think I would like that a lot better. It really depends on what your ridding style is. I thought the trip and balance tracted great.... then this one came along. I think it's too hard to break loose for me. I like a more loose board.

Caretaker of the offical AGB beer mug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JRock*Girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a trip too, but i find my prodogy easy to break loose, i think its has the perfect size fins, breaks loose when you want it to, sticks when you need it to. Do you ride the trip w/ all the fins B-rad?
B-rad
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Dallas

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride it with all the fins if it is rough or w/o the middle if it's smooth. I tried the 140 plat, but I just could not get into it. I felt as if I had to aim it towards the wake and then it would go there as oppossed to steering it into the wake. If that makes sense at at all.

Caretaker of the offical AGB beer mug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
billm
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: TX

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn for that price buy two sell the other one and make a profit..Thats a good board to ride also so you better get it somebody sure marked it down..

Lata

Bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
koltman
Addict
Addict

City: Sydney/Orlando

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one plat 140. took a grinder to the centre fin and spary painted some flames on it. It much better now. its really consistant, smooth rocker line. if you like to ride the rails, definatly take out the centre fin. and for that price its great. I use mine as a slider board.
billm
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: TX

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i agree the only reason i didnt buy one last year was because of the permanent center fin.I liked the ride but it was alittle tight so i can see removing the center fin would make it ride looser and better..They need to change the desgin to an optional center fin and it would be great..

Lata

Bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Rocko
Old School Freak
Old School Freak

City: Omaha

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, like everyone else said that is an awsoem price for the board. i got an 01 Prodigy for much more than that a couple years ago, but it's a really loose board. i get mad air on those things, about 5 to 6 ft w/ no tower.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: