Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Tower Speakers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmb
Addict
Addict

City: The Land Down-Under

PostPosted: Apr 06, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Tower Speakers Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting some speakers for our tower... But here in Aus they cost a fair bit... So as a family member is making a trip to the States, I figured it might be worth getting them to pick me up some... As long as the price difference is good enough... So my question, how much would I expect to pay for some good (Not necessarily Awesome) tower speakers?

Cheers, David

(PS. First Post in this Forum Very Happy )
watsoc
Addict
Addict

City: Anthem

PostPosted: Apr 06, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should look online at Buywake.com and it should give you a rough idea of the cost for tower speakers. Basically the prices seem pretty standard throughout the United States on tower speakers so some of the online resources you should be able to check out from AUS should give you an idea of what these are going to cost you. I would say that a good but not great pair will likely run you around $500 USD for a pair of tower speakers. This really depends on what you buy though.
bkw4287
Criminal
Criminal

City: Central FL

PostPosted: Apr 12, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got Liquid Audio Cans with Polk Momos in them. With just 2 on my tower being pushed by a Kicker 700.5 amp they scream. I can hear every note/word when riding.
wakessories
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Apr 13, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

I purchased a set of 4 speakers cans from www.wakeworx.com for $220. That's a total of ( 8 ) - 5-1/4" speakers for $220. The speakers are a mimic of Sony Xploids and sound very good. It's a steal at $220 for four cans!

Good luck with whatever you go with.

Wakessories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: