Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

1 Nice Calabria 2000 4 Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you close to Southern CA?
Yes
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Would drive for right boat
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

stevedude

PostPosted: Jun 25, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: 1 Nice Calabria 2000 4 Sale Reply with quote

I am selling our family favorite toy, a well-cared for Calabria Wakeboard and Ski Boat. 315 HP MAG 350 MPI motor, runs excellent and I just had annual service done 2 weeks ago so is ready for the season!
It has a quality Waketech collapsible tower, Kicker Tower speakers, board racks. Great Clarion XMD CD Stereo with 800 W Amp and 10" box subwoofer.
The hull design on the boat (with a direct drive) allows for a smooth ski surface at faster speeds and a nice rampy wake at wakeboard speeds. I weight the boat with about 500# in back and ~300# in center locker and end up with a nice clean wake 55'to full rope (70' plus handle).
It is well-maintained and serviced, I have all service records. You may speak to my Calabria dealer mechanic, about what shape everything is in. There are ~460 hours on it.
The hull is in excellent shape, interior in very good shape. I have many pictures taken yesterday I can email you. Our new Calabria is coming, must sell!
Asking $22,500 obo.
Mr. Green

calabriapict.jpg

Description:
Calabria Side View
 Filesize:  139.8 KB
 Viewed:  3538 Time(s)

If you don't fall - you're not trying hard enough!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: