Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Looking for an nikon N100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesWatts
Addict
Addict

City: Santa Monica

PostPosted: May 14, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Looking for an nikon N100 Reply with quote

yah so i need to get my own, ive been using my dads n100 but im moving so i need to pick up my own. so, what are like the "equivilatns" in other brands or should i not even look around and just stay with the n100, anyone got a used one they want to sell me? i just need a body i have all the lenses. what are some good 35mm SLR sites?
-james
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website AIM Address
RD
Addict
Addict

City: Discovery Bay

PostPosted: May 14, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dpreview.com
fredmiranda.com
robgalbraith.com

The lenses are what really eats up the $ so if you've got a bunch of Nikon I'd stick with Nikon. Forget the Megapixel count. People are starting to realize it's the quality of the imager, lens and the speed and handling of the body that get's you the shots. I'm seeing many people posting online who switched from the Canon 1D (4mp CCD) to the new 1D mk2 (8mp CMOS) who like the original 1D images more or those that switched from the 10d / Rebel to the 1D series because they couldn't hang with the dog slow handling. There are so many good sharpening algorithms and other image processing software out there now that you can blow these up to just about any size if you've got a good foundation image to work off of.

JamesWatts
Addict
Addict

City: Santa Monica

PostPosted: May 14, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah, my freind had a rebel, i dident like it. i dont think he did either, he just wouldnet admit it. hhaa

thanks for the links

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: