Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Buywake.com & Wakeside Coupon Code for Discounts...??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Az Ridaz

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Buywake.com & Wakeside Coupon Code for Discounts...?? Reply with quote

I got an email a week ago or so about some coupon code for Buywake.com, Ive also gotten one for Wakeside.. I think it was for like 10 or 20% off... unfortunately i deleted both emails... Im puttin in about a 300 dollar order on either for rope/handle/stickers/boardshorts. LETS SHARE THE COUPON CODES SO WE CAN GET DEALS HERE.... COME ON WAKEBOARDERS, SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
lata
Joe
logan
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Jackson, CA

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would anybody want to share all those codes and try to rip to of the best sites around? And second of all, why would you delete those emails? If you knew what you were doing you would enter the wakeboarder.com/wakeside giveaway. You get I think a 25% off code for an order over 200 or 250 somethin like that, so just enter that.

that is scary, i woke up with a boner and had to make sure ontrider wasn't standing around with a chainsaw...
Jim M
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another idea is to call the shop and sound excited about supporting them- you can call the Buywake 800#, great guys, they may hook you up for getting some excess gear, and at least get you free shipping. I havent heard any Buywake coupons for a certain % off.
Az Ridaz

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rip Off? yes these are the best sites around to buy stuff, but investing 300 of my dollars around to them isnt exactly rippin them off. sorry the majority of the wake community probley wants to save a buck, like everyone.... anyways, thats the email im talkin about, the wakeside giveaway i signed up for... i lost that code... anyways... anyone with the actual codes please respond, thanks guys
late
Joe
logan
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Jackson, CA

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you lost that code re-enter. And listen to Jim. M that's very true the people at buy wake are awesome guys.

that is scary, i woke up with a boner and had to make sure ontrider wasn't standing around with a chainsaw...
anti-shoobies
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Ghettoburg

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give them a call and they'll give you a deal. They are awesome and are always down to hook you up. Support Buywake.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: