Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

can i have a pull where the sun is?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liza
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: nashville

PostPosted: Nov 06, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: can i have a pull where the sun is?! Reply with quote

hey ladies!

im going through withdrawl. i need a pull BAD...where's the weather?! whoever's got it, can i have a pull?! it's burrrrr cold here in nashville. help this newbie wakeboard addict out. oh yea, i need a teacher too! the boys just arent doin it for me! haha. help me out!! please

thanks

elizabeth
JRock*Girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Nov 06, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah i hear ya, its snowing here. I think Florida is where its at right now hah. The Boarding School is sick (www.theboardingschool.com), with Murray and Moye, I think I might have to make my way back down there this winter for some sunshine and glass Very Happy
Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Winter Park (Orlando)

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2003 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should definatetly head down here then! florida's having great weather (minus this freak rain stuff going on). my coach has a really great school down in ft.lauderdale (htttp://www.wakeboard-school.com) or check out some of the other great camps in orlando.
Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MissJade
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ever come to Texas, Austin's still got great riding weather! Well, today is' in the 60's, but it'll be back to 70's and 80's in two days. Very Happy
Liza
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissJade, i'm totally wantin to take u up on that...im debating on goin to owc over thanksgiving, cant decide, quite the haul....how far away is tx from tn? im still in debate about wakeboarding schools, seems hella expencive to me. but it's def something to think about

we're not here for a long time, just a good time
wakepics
Addict
Addict

City: Bourbonnais...

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liza I'M THINKING OF HOOKING UP WITH GENO IN FLORIDA DURING X-MASS BREAK...WANT TO COME? Or I'm going to head up to Utah to visit Rick to snowboard...

You think it's cold by you...right now it's high of 40 degrees and the water...burrrr Although I think we might just ride next weekend. Friend is picking up his 04Cal air pro V!

E

www.doyoucarve.com
NOBS

City: New Orleans

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liza, Tamara Melton here. We are in New Orleans and we are still wakeboarding here. Taking the boat out this weekend. Tennessee is about 6 hrs. from here.
Grace B.
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: OR/WA

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also having withdrawls, it has been very cold here the past week or so. I'm saving up some money and buying a drysuit, so I can go riding some this winter. Four months out of the year isn't enough!
Liza
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Nov 07, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericka, dood tell geno i said wasuP!!!!!! if i cud i wud totally go with ya! geno's crazy! im goin to europe to play hockey over xmas break with my team. otherwise i'd go, rite now!

yea i thought bout the whole drysuit bit...but i figure travelin and such would be a lot more fun.

la, 6 hours away eh? hmmm Cool
leslisa
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: East Coast

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Florida and we are still out. I definately can't coach you, cause I suck myself, but even with my massive crashes and falls, I'm still out every weekend. Maybe someday I will actually go w2w and still be standing - hahaha. Prob not though if I keep up this pace. Don't forget OWC. Went for the first time this weekend. I like it better behind a boat, but it will do in a pinch.

Lisa

Do what you love, love what you do, leave the world a better place and don't pick your nose.
Tiffanator
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Hattiesburg

PostPosted: Nov 11, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Liza, I'm in Mississippi, about 2 hours north of Tamara. You are welcome to come down here and ride with us. I have extra rooms in the house and the boat is already on the water, or we can meet up with Tamara and ride in her Super Air. All you have to do is get down here and I take care of the rest.
Later

wakebaby

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just started riding this last summer...and im completely addicted.....not sayin i have it worse than you in TN but i wish all i had to do is buy a dry suit...my bf was determined to get my riding this summer so he put me behind a jet ski (didnt have the boat it yet) in may....water temp was about 48 degrees and i had no wetsuit or drysuit..i was frozen cold but with a 3 month season ya gotta do what ya gotta do right!!!
Shauna
North Dakota
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: