Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Hardflip Help!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt S
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Table Rock Lake, Missouri

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Hardflip Help!!! Reply with quote

Alright... i got the flip, i just can't hit the landing, my feet land like a split-second before the board comes back down on the ground, like i'm popping it too high or something, any suggestions?
s-s213
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Nanaimo

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't do hardflips myself. I used to be able to do messy ones pretty consistantly somehow though. Anyways, back on subject. I don't think you can ever pop a hardflip too high. You just need to pop with it so you go as high as it does. When it comes back around sometimes depending on how good you are at spinning them you need to catch it sideways and turn it the rest with your feet like a shifty. I see lots of people doing them like that but it makes the landing quite a bit harder. Maybe try hardflipping off something like a box. I don't know if that would help but it's all I can think of.
gvw686
Addict
Addict

City: Columbus

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im tryin them sometimes on my wakeskate and it always seems like the board wont do the fronside shovit part enough. any sugestions?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
s-s213
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem on my skatebord. Anyone?
s-s213
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok my brain actually just started kicking in. I wish I tried this earlier today when I was skating. My friend told me probably over a year ago that when your tring to spin hardflips all the way around to slide your front foot faster so the board gets the rotation easier. I'm gonna have to go try hardflips tomorrow and see how it works. He's pretty good at them so I hope that works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: