Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Blankdecks.com?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drifter136
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Thornville (home) and Athens (school)

PostPosted: Aug 24, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Blankdecks.com? Reply with quote

Anyone ever get blank boards from Blankdecks.com http://www.blankdecks.com/ ? Their prices are really good...Black Panther bearings for $15.99, Bones Reds for $13.99, trucks are well priced, etc. But how is the quality of the blank boards they sell...anyone have experience? I don't really like spending $40 and $50 for graphics, if I can get blanks that are just as good of quality for $17-$25.
Jester
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Boston

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have personal experience with this company's boards, but I ride blanks now exclusively. They hold up just as good as label decks & they typically have equal pop. Go for it & see if you like it. If you don't, you're only out $20 (rather than the $50 you'd spend on a label deck).
Brian B.
Addict
Addict

City: Dawson, Minnesota

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got my set up from there lucky bearings,destructo trucks, black magic grip tape, and some 52mm wheels for 70.00 also i got my deck from there to
Tim Krasin
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Houston, TX

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered a couple blanks from blankdecks.com (for me and a friend) and should have them next week - we'll see about their quality/performance. Got the California Blank for $16.99
criminally_minded
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: An ocean of vibrant sound

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting, label decks are $50.00 over there in the US, but $140-160 over here. Even with shipping and the exchange rate, that doesn't add up. We are getting shafted.
cwb4lyfe

PostPosted: Sep 17, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey hey,
i am a regular buyer from blankdecks dot com. they rock. ive been riding for 5 years and have ordered more then 15 decks from there. the prices are great and their maple is rock hard. I dont buy anything else. hope it helps. i skate the traditional mold a lot but i would suggest to stay away from like the ultra steep concaves they hold but break easier. the control concave is really shallow but the traditional and the board with pop are spectacular. good luck and keep skatin"

DAvid
shorty777

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather have a board with a deadly graphic. I just dont want to pay much for it. Anyone know of any cheap decks with really good graphics?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: