Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

WakeExchange.com Supra SSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WakeExchange

City: Canton, GA

PostPosted: Feb 05, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: WakeExchange.com Supra SSV Reply with quote

The word is out! Check out our ride and then hit the site! Any feedback is sincerely appreciated

About WakeExchange.com
WakeExchange.com broke new ground when it created the Internet's first "Wakeboard and Wakeboard accessory specific" exchange in September of 2002. WakeExchange unites buyers and sellers of wakeboard equipment and accessories. WakeExchange provides consumers a specific virtual marketplace where they can sell and exchange their existing gear or purchase new wakeboarding products form a large dealer network.
Unlike most general sites, WakeExchange.com does far more than simply bring buyers and sellers together. We guarantee each transaction, ensure that sellers get paid, and provide unique features that facilitate the sales process. If you're shopping for a used wakeboard or wakeboard accessory, our web site offers you these benefits: the largest selection of used wakeboard boats, boards, and wake accessories anywhere on the planet along with the most comprehensive selection of buying and selling tips, reviews, and pricing information.

www.wakeexchange.com

"No Banners,no pop-ups,no interruptions,no kidding!"
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

City: Calgary

PostPosted: Feb 05, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one sweet supra! Nice work...There isn't much on your site yet though...Are you looking to sponsor riders? The link didn't seem to work. I guess give it time and all will fall into place...Great idea though, I hope it works out!

geoff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wssv137

City: atlanta, georgia

PostPosted: Feb 06, 2003 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey that boat is soooo sweet! i was at the atlanta boat show and saw that boat! it was soooo tight! i also talked to the people from wake exchange! great people! it seems everyone that has to do with supra are great people!
George
Addict
Addict

City: Chattanooga

PostPosted: Feb 06, 2003 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for $18000 it has a great system in it. I am making mine like that but on a slightly lower budget. It is going to be a good site soon as people start post things.

www.soddyriders.tripod.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WakeExchange

City: Canton, GA

PostPosted: Feb 06, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: WakeExchange Thanks you! Reply with quote

Thanks to all who have helped in promotion of WakeExchange. We are excited to provide riders around the world an opportunity to receive a fair market value for used boards and accessories. With your help, WakeExchange will be a success.

The site will be opening March 1, 2003! Please post your requests for functionality and email me directly if you have any questions.

The WakeExchange Supra will be appearing in Jacksonville Florida at the Prime Osborne Convention Center this weekend, February 6-9.

Special thanks to Rick Tinker, Jay Warren, and Matt Brown at Skiers Choice and to Cindy Carter at Audiobahn.

All my best to everyone.

J. DeCesare
Founder
WakeExchange Cool
mailto:J@wakeexchange.com

www.wakeexchange.com

"No Banners,no pop-ups,no interruptions,no kidding!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: