Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Shaun Murray called MY house!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakejunkeygirl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: saint petersburg florida

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Shaun Murray called MY house!!! Reply with quote

This was very kool...Jake, my husband, went to Orlando today for a wakeboard comp. I had to work... Evil or Very Mad and Parks and Shaun showed up! He hung out with them and got all kinds of sweet stuff on video for www.420Production.com. He called my cell and said 'you won't believe who is standing here with me..' and then Parks got on the phone, I told him good job at the X games and told him to make sure Jake taped EVERYTHING!!! Parks said Jake was on it. Then Jake put Shaun on the phone and I told him how great I think he is and how much Detention helped me, and how I was able to clear the wake after only two months with the help of his video, he said 'oh I was such a dork in that video!' I said, 'no way, you were FUNNY'! I was so excited, they were both so kool, and then when I got home on my answering machine, Shaun was on there and said "Angi, Shaun Murray,,,I heard you do some haircuttin' stuff and I'm lookin kinda shaggy right now so I was wondering if you could help me out, but umm, I heard ya do good stuff, so anyways, thanks, have a good one..."

I am smilin' like a school girl! Anyway, just thought that was really kool that they did that for Jake and thought I would share..! Very Happy

look for the video up SOON...
www.420Production.com
CWBbabydoll

City: Minnesota

PostPosted: Sep 01, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh!! Shocked your soo lucky!! i love shaun murray i think he is great and wow...that would be like a dream come true! yay for you!
wakejunkeygirl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Sep 01, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWBbaby,,,my husband recorded Shauns voice for the video off of our voice mail. so when the video is up , make sure you take a peek, cuz there is LOTS of good video of Parks and Shaun!! I watched it last nite and was so mad I had to work, while my husband was on THE BOAT with two of the #1 WAKEGODS! Evil or Very Mad
oh well, I was so inspired today we hit the lake at 9 am and I finally mastered my 180's !!!! Maybe it was all the good ora from the phone call ...hehehehe!

anyway, check back and it will be up on www.420Production.com very soon.

ps. what time of year do you have to stop riding, due to the cold in MN?
MissJade
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Sep 01, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: So you cuttin his hair or what? Reply with quote

So what's the deal? Is he cute? Smile haha
leslisa
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: East Coast

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2003 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so cool!! Thanks for sharing Colorful

Do what you love, love what you do, leave the world a better place and don't pick your nose.
christy
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your excitement, chica! Shaun is THE MAN!!! I'd be SOOO nervous cutting his hair, don't think I could do it. But I could barely get any words out when I met him, so there ya go. My hubby makes fun of me for getting all star struck and giggly like a school girl when I met Shaun. Thinking back on it is so embarassing! Embarassed Let us know how the hair cut goes!
wakejunkeygirl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the video is up!!! go check out www.420Production.com and it is called 'off the leash' shaun/parks...make sure your audio is on..and it is a big one, 10 minutes long..so if you have dial up..download then comeback...*cuz it will take a while..*

christy, i know,,right? they were both so cool to talk to though, they made it pretty easy!

the riding in the new video my husband made is so sweet! hope you guys like it! Razz
Kinky
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Niagara Falls

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's way cool.
I got to meet both of them in Wasega Beach (at a bar) for the Wakestock Comp.

They were both awesome, got Parks to sign my belly (I was drunk with no paper). Got a pic of it though. Then Parks' girlfriend got mad and I left. Laughing

christy
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET video!! Yeah, Shaun is looking a little shaggy there. Your hubby did a nice job on the video. I love to see Shaun cutting up with the kids. It's nice to see the pros doing a little free riding for a change. Props to your hubby! Thanks for sharing. Very Happy
wakejunkeygirl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinky, thats too funny! I would think his g/f would expect stuff like that! I mean HE IS SHAUN MURRAY!!!! LOL...hey, when u have no paper, what 's a girl to do??

Christy,,damn i keep hittin my finger on the wrong letter when i go to type your name...it turns out: chrusty. LOL.. sorry,,,i back up and erase, its just funny, its happened every time!! anyway,,,thanks, glad you liked it. my hubby always like s to hear some positive feedback, he spends ALOT of time doing his videos! thanks!

hopefully i'll get to ride this weekend, pulled muscle in my quad on labor day,,ouch. and about 10 bad wrecks smackin the wake! *but i did perfect my 180's so it was all worth it!*

have fun,,be safe!
christy
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wakejunkeygirl..... Labor Day abused me too! I finally got out on the lake and did some riding and now I'm all sore. My one year old keeps wondering why mommy grunts everytime I pick him up. Hey, congrats on the 180! I learned mine just before I got pregant with my son (he's a JAKE too). Anyway, I haven't been able to land it since I had him a year ago. I need to get out on the lake more.
wakejunkeygirl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2003 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christy, I think that I started getting the flu on /around labor day! i am sooooo sick now,,,i am off sat/mon/tues/wed. and left early yesterday!!! i thought it was just 'soreness' but it went everywhere!! and my throat hurts and i kept getting so cold! then i heard, 'oh there is a flu bug going around' and i work on clients all day long,,no telling WHERE i picked it up from! so i am outta commission for a few days..couchie here i come.

oh well....so when is little jakes first wakeboard lesson???? LOL
good name isnt it? strong.

anyway, have fun if/when you go out..don't get too abused! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: