Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

1999 Tige 21v versus 2003 Tige 22v

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mnordstrom

PostPosted: Feb 04, 2003 10:19 am    Post subject: 1999 Tige 21v versus 2003 Tige 22v Reply with quote

Anyone have any feedback on boat and wake comparisons between the Tige 21v and the new 22v with the new hull design. I love my Tige, but the wake is a little dirty at slower speeds. I'm thinking about upgrading but i have'nt had the chance to get behind the new 22v. Is it worth it?
porter
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Sammamish

PostPosted: Feb 04, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I traded in my 2000 21V for a 2003 22V. The wake on the 21V was nice, but I have to say the 22V is much better. It stays totally clean no matter how much weight you add, it's super hard, and has a great ramp. you should go take a test drive and see what you think - I was absolutely amazed. Make sure to board behind the 22V with 1000 to 1500 pounds of extra weight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: