Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Boat Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke31
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Nova Scotia Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Boat Help Reply with quote

Hey I was just wondering if any one knew anything about the Session22Xi? If you have any useful info that would be sweet. Its website is Arrow http://www.regalboats.com/viewBoat/index.cfm?fa=viewBoat&boat_id=137
jedsterr
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Star Idaho

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the media center is cool. The tower looks a little weak. It's probably plenty strong, but it "looks" weak. All the fiberglass at the rear end is a big departure from the uppoulstered(sp) sun deck of a V-drive but they've definitely tried to make the most of that space.

Last, but possibly most important, I think it's a stern drive. Not the worst thing in the world, just an issue of opportunity cost. Could you get a DD or VD for the same money. Is it worth it to you?

Happy shopping. I wish I was shopping (for real)
Jay Dutton
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Park City, UT

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure it's a v-drive. look at the throttle-no trim adjustments. I think the tower looks horrible and I'd be afraid somebody would fall out of the seats in the back. The entertainment system is overkill and doesn't look like it is integrated well w/the boat. Looks kind of like a hack job install. No word on performance or wake. I'm sure it's a nice boat overall, it's better than mine. I bet it's over $50K.
Jay Dutton
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Park City, UT

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a V-drive. Read this article, kind of interesting. http://www.regalboats.com/regal_mag_news.cfm?STORY_ID=83
skobi1
Addict
Addict

City: eugene, or

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would rather watch the rider than play video games. I can play games at home. Theres better boats out there.
Butta Seeka
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: rowlet, tx.

PostPosted: Jan 31, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the entertainment system is kinda cool be not really something i would use alot. I agree that the tower looks not only weak but like stuff. But i do like the way they did the back so that people could just kinda sit there and lunge while watching the rider. But i wouldent buy one there like 60k way to much for that mabye if it was like 20k to 30k but for 60k i would much rather get the new 03 x-star those things look sweet ass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: