Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Free tips

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilsk8erdude4

City: San Jose California

PostPosted: Apr 22, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Free tips Reply with quote

Very Happy Razz Twisted Evil Arrow
k now i am very experienced Confused at sk8eboarding ive been sk8eing all my life so just email me if u have any questions Question Question Question Question Question
this is me email k
(waker56@msn.com)

MAN I HAD TO SIT THERE WHY HE SHAT!!!!!!!!
Jester
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Boston

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro, I think you're too young to be offering trick tips. In the thread where the guy asked for tips on ollies you told him how to heelflip.
Hyperlite134

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

That was my thread about wanting tips on how to ollie, but bro, if you want to give me tips on basic stuff, like the ollie, kickflips, and reverts private message me, or e-mail me (private message me for my e-mail address)

Idea Arrow Give me some tips bro

lilsk8erdude4

PostPosted: May 05, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way he asked for a heelflip on the email and i said i would say how to do it on the post. and i am not to young i am ptobably better then u so shut up you dumby wumby scientist

criminally_minded
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: An ocean of vibrant sound

PostPosted: May 05, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Jester knows his sh*t.
Jester
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Boston

PostPosted: May 05, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilsk8erdude4 wrote:
by the way he asked for a heelflip on the email and i said i would say how to do it on the post. and i am not to young i am ptobably better then u so shut up you dumby wumby scientist

Yeah, you sound pretty grown up. Rolling Eyes

I don't know any dumb scientists either. Maybe you better look into that again, I don't think your source is reliable.
twitch88
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: up the hill, ca

PostPosted: May 06, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: dumby wumby Reply with quote

lilsk8erdude you are a dumby wumby, you have been skating for your whole life huh? how old are you 12?
lilsk8erdude4

PostPosted: May 08, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 15

Zara
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the 15 year old who thinks he's a badass...
I think you should stop shooting your mouth off kid and give props to the older guys who were skating when you were in diapers. I have litterally been skating since you were taking craps in pampers, and I still give respect to the guys that I watched and learned from growing up. Its all about giving credit where it's due!
Right now, you don't deserve anyone's respect by trying to act like a punk.

Zara
twitch88
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very well said. these punk skaters that skate just to be cool are ruining it for the rest of us. because of them we all have bad reputations now. I do know a copuple of kids who skate because they love it but for the most part it is that teen look at me mentality
Seekhouse

City: Livingston, New Jersey

PostPosted: Jul 21, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superx75 wrote:
very well said. these punk skaters that skate just to be cool are ruining it for the rest of us. because of them we all have bad reputations now. I do know a copuple of kids who skate because they love it but for the most part it is that teen look at me mentality
well i just saw this topic but anyway, the thing about punk skaters ruining everything, thats jsut plain dumb. i belive theres no such thing as being "punk", its a style of music, thats it, spiked up hair, baggy clothes and stuff thats just how people dress, the style of music doesnt explain who they are. A lot of people who skate love punk rock, many pro's do. Some people skate cause its trendy and the such and get into trouble, not everyone thinks of of a skateboarder like that, a lot of people watch me skate and dont go "wow, he has a mowhawk all skaters must be like that" just a select few do like to ruin everything, but its not the majortiy
Zara
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seekhouse wrote:
superx75 wrote:
well i just saw this topic but anyway, the thing about punk skaters ruining everything, thats jsut plain dumb. i belive theres no such thing as being "punk", its a style of music, thats it, spiked up hair, baggy clothes and shizzle thats just how people dress, the style of music doesnt explain who they are. A lot of people who skate love punk rock, many pro's do. Some people skate cause its trendy and the such and get into trouble, not everyone thinks of of a skateboarder like that, a lot of people watch me skate and dont go "wow, he has a mowhawk all skaters must be like that" just a select few do like to ruin everything, but its not the majortiy

The derogatory phrase of referring to a person as "being a punk" came long before the style of music was around. The musical gendre took its name from the word punk which actually means to be of poor or bad quality.
I totally get the point you are trying to make and just was hoping to define the true meaning of the word punk in hopes that my point would not be misunderstood.
Being a punk actually has nothing to do with the style of music you like or the way you dress, it refers to your personality, or lack of. When I call someone a punk in terms of skateboarding it is because of their attitude, not their appearance.
twitch88
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you zara. i know that around here there are "punks" that go around and thrash stuff because it is cool. however all they are doing is convincing the business owners that we are all dumbasses and in turn we are not allowed to skate anywhere.
twitch88
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and seekhouse, i dont give a rats ass what you look like. that is not what i meant by punk. i meant their attitude like zara said.
el
Criminal
Criminal

City: eugenius

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEE I'm the next Ryan Sheckler Cool Cool Shocked Evil or Very Mad
email me eh Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow
(wanker56@msn.com)

Couldn't resist...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: