Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

MWWF Ladies Only Boat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

City: Illinois

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2003 5:46 am    Post subject: MWWF Ladies Only Boat Reply with quote

Just to let you ladies know, at this years Mid West Wake Fest (July 18-20) there will be a Ladies Only Boat. This will be brought to you by www.wakechicks.com & stateamind watersports. So check it out if you are in the Midwest area, or want to come out to the Midwests premiere wakeboarding event of the summer.

For more info contact Tiffany - tiffanator@hotmail.com -or- Annie - HardCOREcheetah@aol.com

www.midwestwakefest.com
" Twisted Evil "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 10, 2003 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is anyone here going to MWWF??? i originally wanted to go, but then realized i'd have no way to get there. now that the date approaches, i really want to go - so i'm gonna start working on transportatoin/lodging. i was just curious to see who all is going.

take care all.
frankie
NAW
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Chicago-ish

PostPosted: Jul 10, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRANKIE, Check the Midwest WakeFest Roll Call thread in General Discussion. There's gonna be a TON of people there! One way or another, you need to get there....Pay the $25, pitch a tent, and you're good to go! I don't think it's too far of a drive for ya Wink
FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2003 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks NAW! i forgot about that post - that's where i originally got the idea in my head (duh, frankie). not too far, huh? it is too...'cause i'm gonna be walking!!

take care.
frankie
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 14, 2003 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankie....where are you from?? There are people coming from all over, so maybe you can hook up a ride. I'll help you out if I can.

~Forrest
www.midwestwakefest.com
" Twisted Evil "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wazzy.
thank you for the offer. a girl named sarah (who lives near me) has offered to take me to mwwf. i was wondering who we would need to talk to to be able to hang out on the ladies only boat???

take care.
frankie
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankie~

Give a shout to Annie at HardCOREcheetah@aol.com or call her at 815/262-8088. She is putting it all together.

~Forrest
" Twisted Evil "
www.midwestwakefest.com
NAW
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRANKIE, Better be there, and come and say hi!! Melissa's doing the ladies boat, too.
FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just email annie and i'm still working on my plans... hopefully everything works out!

naw, if i go, of course i will stop by and say "hi". plus, who do you think is gonna teach me how to ride the awesomest??? that'd be you, chico!

take care.
frankie
wAkeAnGeLj9
Criminal
Criminal

City: cHicAgo

PostPosted: Jul 21, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MWWF'03 was "off the cuff", as NAW would say! it was great this year... lots of goodies given away and what's better is all the peeps we met this weekend! it's great to put faces to the names i've been seein on here all the time. hopefully, everyone will be out in a couple weeks for Bootcamp, too! see you then!

~Janine... from the soulriders crew Cool

NAW
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 21, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Janine! I think we saw you guys out on that Cal-Air on Sunday...dude, the conditions sucked on Sunday, but the event on the whole was off da hook. I didn't even ride Sunday, I just brought my skate to take a little set, but then my buddy dinged something and we wanted to get it out of the water to look at it. No damage, but the sesh was cut short. Mel was gonna do the ladies boat too, but we were gonna try to get home early and catch some sets on our lake. Well, anyways, nice to meet you guys, see ya later!
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 21, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw, I talked to Annie and she was wondering what happened to Mel. She also wanted me to tell you she has a swag bag for her even though you guys left early. Let me know how to get it to you, or have her e-mail Annie (HardCOREcheetah@aol.com) and she can get her hooked up.

BTW, I tried to pry and find out what went down on the ladies boat, but she just flashed a smile and said, "what happened on the ladies boat, stays on the ladies boat."

~Forrest
" Twisted Evil "
NAW
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 22, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Forrest! I hit up your email.
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2003 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anybody get a pic of the Calabria when it shoved off w/ 11 women in it?? We should post that pic.
wAkeAnGeLj9
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i saw my friends taking some fotos b4 we took off. i'll ask 'em this weekend. Question
wAkeAnGeLj9
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jul 28, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone wants to see pics from midwest wakefest... go to our site at www.soulriders.com. There's a link in the top right corner for pics. i think there's like 130+ photos. the ladies boat is at about 124-128 or so!

Other pics:
Boats, damaged tents, double up comp, team comp (go team orange!), horrell and hampson skatin', future kiddie wakeboarders, and other general pics!

Wazzy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 28, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are awesome....please ask Christian to post some on the site & then when we round up some more we can keep adding.

If he needs/wants to have him contact me.

ThankSS
~Forrest
" Twisted Evil "
wAkeAnGeLj9
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest, i saw the MWWF post in the general discussion between you and chris... i just wanted to make sure you got what you wanted. ??? There seems to be all kinds of pics floating around from that weekend, now. Very Happy
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah all is good....

ThankSS
~Forrest
" Twisted Evil "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: