Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

THANKS ANNIE!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 21, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: THANKS ANNIE!! Reply with quote

...you rock!! i'm sorry we missed the ladies only boat (like i said, it was all my stomach's fault). i can't tell you "thank you" enough for all of the swag you hook us up with - it was like chirstmas! sarah and i are trying to make it up to rockford this thrusday (or next) to demo some boards with brian at the rockford marina. if/when we go, we will def let you know... hopefully we can get together and ride!

THANKS AGAIN!!
take care.
frankie
Wazzy
Addict
Addict

City: Illinois

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome. I'll make sure she sees this. I don't think she has an account on here.....maybe I'll tell her to get one so she can join in on all the chat fun too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wAkeAnGeLj9
Criminal
Criminal

City: cHicAgo

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, annie... you're the bomb for following thru on the ladies boat Smile and all the cool schwag! you hooked us up sweet! see ya at boot camp????
FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to send a thanks out to tif, too. thanks, for the grab bags, girl! you weren't kiddin'... total goodies!!

take care.
frankie
Tiffanator
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Hattiesburg

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you ladies had fun on the boat. I'm still mad that I couldn't make it up there. I ended up building a kicker over the weekend though, pretty sweet. If you ladies had fun on the WakeChicks boat at MWWF, please let us know so we can work to get WakeChicks boats at more events around the country.
Big thanks goes out to Annie, she made it all happen, I just basically sent the goodies, she did the rest. Also, Forrest did a great job helping to get everything organized.
I will be up that direction (not sure how close though) at the end of August for the Van's stop in Indy. I would love to meet some of you ladies.
Again, big thanks to Annie and all the girls who came out and made the WakeChicks boat and MWWF a huge success.
Later

FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiff and annie.
DEF do the ladies only boat AGAIN... like i said, i didn't make it, but it sounded like a lot of fun and it's a great way to get to know others who are into the sport in a "girls only" atmosphere - meaning, a great support system.

take care chicas!
frankie
wAkeAnGeLj9
Criminal
Criminal

City: cHicAgo

PostPosted: Jul 25, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiff - i'll be at indy again this year... we're hoping to talk to melanie and maybe volunteer to help out one day. wish we could ride out there... but it was sooo much fun last year just watching the pros rip it up! the ladies are competing this year in indy, right? that would be sweet! anyhow, we'll have to meet up!

Frankie - i don't think we met at MWWF Sad... but are you heading to boot camp in a few weeks? there's going to be another ladies boat... maybe we can meet up there?

FRANKIE

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wake angel.
no, sarah and i didn't make it on the ladies boat, unfortunately - although, we both really wanted to go... but i just had to get breakfast, and that made us miss the boat. oh well... i def want to go to boot camp. i'm trying to get sarah to come up with me. i'll let you and annie know if we decide on going so that we can all meet up. i think the ladies boat thing would be a lot of fun (i heard only good things!).

talk to you soon.
take care.
frankie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: