Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Binding Size

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krit
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 14, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Binding Size Reply with quote

I have a 7.5 shoe size and currently have the Essence mini-medium bindings. Mini-medium is supposed to be for female shoe sizes 7-9. I am looking at getting some new bindings, but am unsure if I should get the mini-medium again, or go with a Small (for Hyperlite), which fits a female shoe size of 6-7.5. I just don't want it to be too small.

What is everyone's shoe size and binding size? Just wanting to know which size to get. Thanks!
Lucy
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jul 14, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I had a pair of 3060s in size min-medium & I swear that those were pure torture to wear. I wear a size 7.5 & those things felt like they were 3 sizes too small. I mean, I couldn't wear them for more than 10 minutes & then my feet hurt for hours afterward (& I tried every adjustment available on that boot & nothing worked). I'm not sure if yours fit better because that is a women-specific binding or what, but if your mini-mediums fit well, then I'd stay with them.
Grace B.
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: OR/WA

PostPosted: Jul 14, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can try them on befire you buy them. I have bought two pairs of bindings and both pairs I tried on, the people at the store just put the bindings on a board and sprayed some lube in them so I could try them on. You don't want your bindings to be too small or too big. I have a size 10 foot in womens and my HL Parks are size medium.
roXYZ

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucy,

Same here I am a size 7.5 and got a pair of LF Exo size M... they are very tight... I get really exhausted just to put them on... and can't even take them off myself!! Image this... standing at the edge of the boat with the board and bindings on (facing the water)... with 2 guys standing on the board (one on each side with me in the middle)... then they push me into the water (head first) so that i would i fall out of the bindings!! tat's how i take them off.
Tiffanator
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Hattiesburg

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm just a freak of nature or something, but I have a size 9.5 foot and wear a small binding. I've had people with size 6 feet put my boots on and complain because they were too tight. The thing is that I have no trouble getting my boots on or off, and they fit great, my toes don't even stick out the front. Wink
There are a few ways you can look at bindings.. they will stretch over time, but you can also tighten them down. Remember that when you try them on. If they are hurting your feet, but are also tightened all the way down, the will probably fit you perfect with some adjustments. In my opinion, its easier to get a pair that is a bit too small and stretch them out, they will form to your foot better.
Just my opinion though, doesn't mean squat, get what feels the best for you! Laughing
Later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: