Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Any good picks for boards and bindings?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RunningWithScissors
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Bolton Landing, New York

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Any good picks for boards and bindings? Reply with quote

I've asked this question to the men, but want to see if the ladies have a different opinion, because ladies are smaller than men. Anyway does anyone have any good picks for boards and bindings, (The boards that you love riding with and the bindings that keep you're feet in) well, I'm kinda small and new the the wakeboarding part. But I've looked at a lot of information about it and I really want to try it, not just talk about it online! Thanks! Smile
www.ebay.com *Also a Place for Good Deals*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WakeDiva
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Knox, TN

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love my board and bindings! i ride a LF Diva 134 and i have LF ultras...all i know is that the ultra's are really good bindings to get and ALMOST everybody recommends them
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shanda
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Nampa

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride a Belmont 131 with mini split bindings(which are smaller for women and youth). I love the board. It is very stable for learning, and as I'm trying new things I can take fins out, change the size, etc for a totally different feel. I love my bindings, too. They're very comfy and I don't have trouble slipping out of them....Demo some boards if you can... that is the best way to find out what kind of board you want to spend your money on. Good Luck!
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ride a Premier 135, and Parks bindings, love them, and i know alot of guys that do to, as well as some girls that love both
wakeriderof87
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Tampa

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wakegurl, i thought u switched to ultras
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Jul 12, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did, till they ripped after only 3 weeks, so i sent them back and got Parks instead, i had Parks in the first place, and should have never left them
WetChick19
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Wichita/Lawrence/OP

PostPosted: Jul 14, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love my 135 premier with belmonts, it has a good aggressive edge, but its forgiving too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: