Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

yay! i did an ollie!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sleepyskater

City: Somewhere in the catskills....

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2003 6:51 am    Post subject: yay! i did an ollie! Reply with quote

whoohoo... today was a nice day outside so i decided to try once more.. (mabye more than once) to do an ollie. ive been working on it for about a month and i finally got it this morning! i was hoping to get a skateboard but my parents wont let me buy one because they think i spend too much of my money that I work for. i know its not fair but theres not much i can do... i had to do this trick with a skateboard that is like really old and doesnt have much tip on the tail side of the board. i think that if i get a new board, i will be better at the ollie because there is more tip on both sides of the board. i feel very happy because this trick took me forever to do but i havnt been serious about getting this trick down untill about a month ago. thanks to reading all the forums, i finally got it! Laughing
pooser
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats weird about your parents you can get a decent complete skateboard for around 100. keep bugging the and you should be able to talk them into it.
sleepyskater

City: Somewhere in the catskills....

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i cant belief this but my mom just got home because of a lunch break, and i told her that she could just bring me down to the skate park in the mornings and drop me off at home when its her lunch break if i got a skateboard... she said mabye next time when we go to the city of Kingston (1 hour drive) im thinking of getting one at the sporting goods store. (i dont wanna spend a lot of money on a skateboard to find out that i completely suck at it so im going for the sporting goods store first than later when im makeing better money and im better at skating, ill probably get a better board... thanks headless chicken! Very Happy
WakeBabe07
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Cleveland-&-Sandusky

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats swesome congrats
Zara
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jul 02, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats amazing! Keep at it!!!
Zara
Tantrumkid27

City: Commerce, Michigan

PostPosted: Jul 08, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah wow sweet? thats amazing? well ur gonna need to get better and your gonna have to pay sum $$ for sum good skatin sh*t
RunningWithScissors
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Bolton Landing, New York

PostPosted: Jul 10, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. But, I need some pointers on how to do an ollie. I've been trying and trying and I've fallen a good amount of times. I know, I know, practice, practice, but I'm not sure if the board I'm using is right for me because I'm pretty small and the board feels kinda big to me. It's a Voltage with blue flames, it's not mine, it's my brother's. I've tried putting my front foot in the middle of the board and trying it that way, and I've tried right before the screws and in front of them, I just need some help.
www.ebay.com *Also a Place for Good Deals*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: