Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Wake Dice App

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you buy this app for $1.99
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

tbendixson

City: Germantown

PostPosted: Sep 20, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Wake Dice App Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

For the past few years, I have been building random trick apps for various sports. I started with skateboarding, and have now finished apps for skiing, snowboarding, and BMX.

Here is a link to the snowboarding version on the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snow-dice-free/id476424531?mt=8

You can even get an Apple watch face that gives you a random trick each day, just as a reminder.

I’d like to know if this is the sort of thing wakeboarders would want. The new Apple Watch is water proof. Maybe some of you ride with one?

I’m not sure. The current apps sell for $1.99. I would probably sell the wake dice app for the same price.

Any feedback is appreciated. Love it? Hate it? Think it’s the stupidest thing ever? Tell me what you think.

Thanks,
-Ted
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sep 20, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure it would be worth the time. Some Pro wakeboarders have payed games of Horse on the water. Trick for trick. And I have seen a few wakesurfers do a trick for trick challenge. Just not sure that the number would justify the development time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: