Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Dominican Republic?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Dominican Republic? Reply with quote

We are looking at the Dominican Republic for our next trip. I have been looking at a number of the all inclusive hotels.

Anyone have any input on this location? Have any suggestions on resorts?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Dec 26, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's where big papi is from, so it's probably awesome.
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Dec 28, 2016 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go here: http://www.excellenceresorts.com/resorts/excellence-punta-cana/

Excellence is the only way to go. I have many friends who have gone to this resort and everyone rants and raves about it. If we were going to do an all-inclusive resort for our honeymoon, it would've been this one.
Bambamski
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Calgary

PostPosted: Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the Excellence Club in Punta Cana if you are dead set on the DR. It's pretty nice I guess and I think it what most people look for when they do an all inclusive? We did 5 days there, suppose to do 7, and I thought I might shoot myself though. There's nothing to do there, well let me rephrase that, you can't kiteboard or go in the ocean. I cut my stay there and headed up to the Caberate a couple of days earlier than what we were going to originally do.

It's the DR though. The DR is such a stuff hole.... If you want an unbelievable experience stay at Palm Island or rent a house in Canouan in the Grenadines. Palm Island is all inclusive and I guarantee it blows away the Excellence club in PUnta Cana. The house in Canouan is very expensive but worth it, it's better if you have a couple of other people going with you.

It's a bit of a pain to get to, if you don't want to do the extra puddle jumper flight then Sugar Beach in St Lucia is far better than anything in the DR as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: