Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Update Budget Wake Boat Breakdown Chart??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamon

City: Seattle

PostPosted: Apr 12, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Update Budget Wake Boat Breakdown Chart?? Reply with quote

As someone new to the world of wake boats, it would be super helpful if someone updated the Budget Wake Boat Breakdown Chart. The chart is fairly dated now, and there are quite a few more options in today's budget wake boat market than there were when that thread was created.

It would be cool to have a google form that people fill out to rate their experience with their boats in terms of overall build quality/wake/versatility/engine reliability/interior durability/etc. I would set this up, but I have no wake boat experience so I would probably mess it up.

An update would hopefully greatly reduce the number of "what boat should I get" threads that only have 1-4 posts in them.

I would love to get in and drive all of the boats on craigslist between $20-34k, but there really aren't many available in my area, it takes a lot of my time, and it's a waste of the seller's time.
Blame Me
Criminal
Criminal

City: New York

PostPosted: Apr 14, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the chart is pretty accurate for the boats built before 2000. The boats in the original list were boats that were not built specifically for wakeboarding. Since 2000 wake specific boats have come to market and there are many of these. I think that there are so many boats to chosse from it's hard to make a simple list like the old one but I'll start one

- SAN
- X-Star
- SAN Razz Razz Razz Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: